Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.07 delivery
+ $10.00 delivery
(1Pack -Blue) Bath & Shower Loofah Brush 2 in 1 Face & Body scrub Gentle body brush Skin 100% Better Scrubber silicone body brush for bath Massaging Brush
|Price:||+ $12.80 Delivery|
- SILICONE BODY BRUSH: A silicone bath brush is more effective than using your hand, a washcloth, or a bristle brush to cleanse your skin. Silicone is a soft and safe material that can help exfoliate your skin. Rubbing the bristles into your skin stimulates blood circulation and can reduce cellulite in problem areas.
- HYGIENIC BODY SCRUBBER: Silicone is super easy to clean when it gets dirty and limits bacteria. Silicone is strong enough that it can even be boiled clean, making this the most hygienic bath brush on the market. Replace your bath brush with a better one! If you need to, you can also use this as a dish scrubber in your kitchen
- BEST BODY SCRUB: Get the best body scrub brush for smooth and soft skin. Our silicone body brush is double sided, so you can use one side for a daily gentle scrub and the other for cellulite reduction. The long gentle bristles create the perfect lather. The soft side is especially great for sensitive skin, even babies' skin. You can even use this brush for a body or scalp massage.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR SKIN: Remove makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and more with ease! The silicone bristles are soft enough for your comfort and tough enough to clean your skin thoroughly. Use on your whole body-face, back, thighs, butt, chest, feet, etc.
- BOOST CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTE FAT DEPOSITS: Use the body brush in the shower for a good lather, or try brushing your skin when it's dry. Dry brushing sheds dead skin cells and encourages new cell renewal. It also improves vascular blood circulation, helps evenly distribute fat deposits, and helps your skin release metabolic waste and toxins.
Product detailsSize:1 pack-blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.4 x 7.39 x 4.19 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Avilana
- ASIN : B07JGMYJVR
- Manufacturer reference : silicone-loofah
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avilana's body brush is all you need for healthy and happy skin. This body brush is made with 100% silicone, which is soft and gentle on skin. One side of this brush has long bristles that are perfect for creating a bubbly lather. The other side has convex particles that are perfect for exfoliating and removing dead skin cells. You can even use this brush for a head massage or scalp massage because of its flexibility. Silicone is very hygienic and can easily be cleaned. Just boil the body brush if it gets dirty. Replace your old loofah with this silicone body brush! It can be used wet and with soap to cleanse your body, or it can be used dry to remove dead skin cells and encourage new cell removal. Using a body brush is beneficial to your overall health because massaging the brush into your skin boosts vascular blood circulation. Additionally, it evenly distributes fat deposits and helps your skin release metabolic waste and toxins that it has been holding onto. This silicone brush is gentle enough for even a baby's skin and is ideal for individuals with sensitive skin. The brush itself is small enough to fit in your hand, but large enough to get the job done. Using a brush is more effective than just washing your body with your hand or with a washcloth. Additionally, it helps open your pores so that your skin will absorb moisturizer and perfumes better. And because your pores are clean, your body will be able to release sweat more effectively when you're exercising. Our body loofah brush makes a great gift for a baby shower, wedding gift, or birthday. Try this 2-in-1 body brush today!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 October 2019