Signare Tapestry Large Duffle Bag Overnight Bags Weekend Bag for Women with Flower Meadow Design
|Price:||+ $20.37 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIGNARE large travel duffle bag/duffel bag measures 11.8’’/22.5’’/11.5’’, and weighs 2.10lb. With plenty of storage, this travel bag can be used as an overnight bag, a weekender bag and carry on luggage. It can also be used as a gym bag for women for sport, yoga and gym essentials.
- This travel bag for women is fastened with a double zip at the top; contains an inner zip pocket for storage; has a reinforced base with five studded feet for support and has a pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carrying.
- The main material for this bag is high-quality woven tapestry. The Value of SIGNARE is the design artwork. Every Signare product has its personality and story to tell. This vintage floral fabric design features a variety of wild flowers on a light backdrop, which will bring a vintage floral touch to your style. The design is inspired by British fabric designer William Kiburn and is Licensed from V&A museum.
- The Mission of Signare is to bring happiness and fun to our customers. Our products make perfect personal treats or great gifts for special friends or family. It would be an excellent gift for women; birthday gifts for her; mothers day gifts; gifts for mom, birthday gifts for mom or grandma birthday gifts.
- SIGNARE also provide free and friendly customer service, feel free to send an email, we will solve the problem for you ASAP. 30 DAY Warranty: we offer free replacement and a full refund.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 57 x 29 cm; 952.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 May 2020
- ASIN : B089FQ5RTW
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. The V&A has in its collection a unique album of 223 exquisite watercolour textile designs by William Kilburn, regarded as one of the 18th century's most eminent calico printers. This design is based on one of his beautiful and complex designs and demonstrates his use of ﬂoral motifs, mixed with exotic leaves, ribbons and seaweed.