Signare Tapestry Large Duffle Bag Overnight Bags Weekend Bag for Women with Ume Sakura Japanese Style
|Price:||+ $55.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIGNARE large travel duffle bag/duffel bag measures 11.8’’/22.5’’/11.5’’, and weighs 2.10lb. With plenty of storage, this travel bag can be used as an overnight bag, a weekender bag and carry on luggage. It can also be used as a gym bag for women for sport, yoga and gym essentials.
- This travel bag for women is fastened with a double zip at the top; contains an inner zip pocket for storage; has a reinforced base with five studded feet for support and has a pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carrying.
- The main material for this bag is a high-quality woven tapestry. The Value of SIGNARE is the design artwork. Every Signare product has its personality and story to tell. In collaboration with the V&A museum. This elegant pattern is based on a kimono in the V&A collection. The design features rich plum blossom flowers with an intricate bamboo pattern on a dark backdrop, which can bring a trendy touch to your style.
- The Mission of Signare is to bring happiness and fun to our customers. Our products make perfect personal treats or great gifts for special friends or family. It would be an excellent gift for women; birthday gifts for her; mothers day gifts; gifts for mom, birthday gifts for mom or grandma birthday gifts.
- SIGNARE also provide free and friendly customer service, feel free to send an email, we will solve the problem for you ASAP. 30 DAY Warranty: we offer free replacement and a full refund.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 57 x 29 cm; 1.16 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 May 2020
- ASIN : B089FPRPZJ
- Department : Womens
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|