12pcs Silicone Eyelash Perming Curler, Lash Lift Rods Makeup Beauty Tool,Makeup Utensil Reusable Lash Lifting Shield Pads Supplies
|Price:||+ $7.30 Delivery|
- ❤Material:Used safety-Made of inorganic silica gel, non-toxic and tasteless, no allergic reaction, safer
- ❤Size:3 different sizes S/M/L for different length eyelashes to use.
- ❤Specially Shaped : Fit all eye shape. By utilising these silicone pads, you will achieve a lift and natural eyelash.Eyelash lift effect is perfect, eyelash shape is better
- ❤Features：Can be reused after cleaning, Perfect for professional salon use or home use.
- ❤Package Inlcuded:3 size of silicone pad,6 pairs eyelash pads,meeting all of your demands.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.68 x 9.14 x 1.52 cm; 27 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 February 2019
- Manufacturer : mwellewm
- ASIN : B07JB2B9WZ
- Manufacturer reference : E7
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% brand new and high quality
Including 3 size of silicone pad, meeting all of your demands.
Soft silicone material, making you feel comfortable.
Curved shape design, fit your eyes well.
Perfect for professional salon use or home use.
Item Type: Curl Silicone Shields
Color:As picture shown
Quantity: 1set(S 2pcs,M 2pcs,L 2pcs)
No retail package.
Please allow 1-2cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
2x Pair of S Curl Silicone Shield
2 x Pair of M Curl Silicone Shield
2x Pair of L Curl Silicone Shield(other accessories demo in the picture is not included.)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 February 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 29 September 2020