|Item Weight||59 g|
|Product Dimensions||16.8 x 16 x 6 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
6 Pack Silicone Tea InfUSer, Finegood ReUSable Safe Loose Leaf Tea Bags Strainer Filter With Six Colors
- HIGH PREMIUM SILICONE: Made of high quality food grade FDA silicone, BPA free, healthy and durable. Heat resistant up to 480F.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE: Our tea bags are custom-designed for loose leaf tea; the tea leaf particles won’t escape out and into your tea. They also won’t release other flavor but the alluring small of tea.
- EXCELLENT DESIGNED: Just 3 parts, the transparent body help you to see your tea leaf weight more clearly; the rope will fix your tea bag at the edge of the cup and easy to remove; and the bottom cover is easy to open or close for putting in or pouring out your tea leaf.
- EASY TO CLEAN: After discard the used leaves, just rinse with warm soapy water or throw it in your dishwasher; no spot will be left on the surface.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. The transparent body height: 6.7cm (2.3'')
2. The rope length: 12cm (4.7'')
3. The bottom width: 4.2cm (1.65'')
1. Open the bottom cover and spoon your loose tea leaf into the tea bag.
2. Close the cover back on and place the tea bag into your tea cup.
3. Pour hot water and steep.
1 x Tea Strainer (Blue)
1 x Tea Strainer (Yellow)
1 x Tea Strainer (Orange)
1 x Tea Strainer (Red)
1 x Tea Strainer (Green)
1 x Tea Strainer (Rose Red)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I love that I can make my own teas now. great product
I have tried two different types of tea.