Silk Heated Eye Mask for Dry Eyes - Stye Treatment Dry Eye Mask Warm Compress for Eyes, Relieves Belpharitis, Pink Eye, Eye Compress for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Moist Heat Compress Mask for Eyes
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- Mulberry Silk Fabric - A Dry Eye Mask that is silky smooth, comfortable and has an adjustable strap!
- 4 Heat and Time Settings - 104~131F° and 0~60 Minutes - Weighted Sleep Mask that auto-turns off.
- Flexible Power - Almost 7ft long cable means you can use this USB powered eye treatment anywhere.
- Infrared Heat - Uses graphene heating film and silk naturals to deliver heat evenly and efficiently.
- Optive Design - Eye Care that covers all of your eyelid for effective blepharitis treatment.
- Package Dimensions : 26.42 x 14.22 x 2.54 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2019
- Manufacturer : DROP OF DIVINITI
- ASIN : B07QYQ6Q9V
- Manufacturer reference : DODHEM1230
Best Sellers Rank:
3,310 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 39 in Sleep Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DiviniTi is dedicated to providing outstanding products to help dry, puffy, sore eyes as well as styes and migraines. We take pride in providing our customers the best service/products!
With our Heated Eye Mask, we have a fully removable 100% natural cotton and mulberry silk cover. A truly breathable and comfortable alternative to the Bruder Eye Compress Moist Heat.
The Bruder Mask is a good solution to dry eye relief, however it's not quite the best! Because of their microwavable activation, the sinus mask can quickly smell like burning rubber or plastic.
8.5 inches long, 4 inches at the cheeks and 3.5 inches at the nose, our warm compress for eyes will help cover your eyes completely and comfortably with room to spare.
Our eye patches for adults medical also have an adjustable strap that can fit on all head shapes big or small!
Easy and Simple to Use:
1. Connect the DC Plug and Socket of the Eye Masks
2. Plug the USB Port into an outlet, battery bank, laptop, computer or power source with USB compatibility. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT ONLY INCLUDES THE EYE PAD, NO BATTERY BANK INCLUDED*
3. Spray a little warm water on the eye side of the eye mask to avoid dryness and turn the eye pad into a mini moist heat pad.
4. Hold Temperature to Turn On
5. Use the controller to set temperature and timer. *PLEASE NOTE THAT SETTING TO 0 MIN, WILL MAKE IT SO THAT IT WILL NOT TURN OFF*
6. Hold Timer to Turn Off
This Portable Electric USB Eye Mask for Sleeping Women is perfect for use with:
- Allergy Eye Drops
- Dry Eye Drops Severe Dry Eye
- Dry Eyes Eye Drops
- Eyelid Cleanser
- Eyelid Scrub Wipes
- Oasis Tears Plus
- Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus
- Ocusoft Lid Scrubs
- Pink Eye Drops
- Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops
- Refresh PM Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment
- Refresh Tears
- Retaine Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
- Stye Ointment
- Systane Complete
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I originally rated this product as 5 stars, however after 5 months of use it is not heating properly.
The result is that normally, when I wake up, it is hard for me to open my eyes, they feel so scratchy and dry. I've taken to use eyedrops in the morning just to get them open and functional.
The eye doctur suggested I try putting a heated damp towel on them for 15 minutes a day, which I did. It was comforting, but did not result in much improvement. I decided to splurge on this device and, after just one night, am blown away! First of all, it is so pretty and well made... when is the last time you wrote that for an Amazon review? The timer and heater settings are just great, as you can put it on at night and fall asleep as I did with no worries. When I woke up, for the first time in DECADES, I was able to just OPEN MY EYES. They felt refreshed! I have not put any drops in this morning. It feels like a miracle!
The only thing I might suggest is if it would be possible to perhaps create comfy, oval disks (maybe made of silicone gel?) that could fit into the little pockets of the shades. That might put a little more (comfortable) pressure on the eyelids themselves, which is right where people like me need it. However, even without that, these shades are just terrific.
Well done, Jason and Julie! This customer is just delighted!