- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 cm ; 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Domestic Delivery: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Delivery: This item is not eligible for international delivery. Learn More
- Item Model Number: 7290015418133
- ASIN: B00O81EPFI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 391 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
27,075 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #629 in Skin Care Tools
Silk’n Revit - Blackhead Remover Vacuum -Microdermabrasion Machine - Age Spot Reducer and Improves Skin Texture - Cleansing Exfoliating Face Scrub Pore Vacuum
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Uncover your skin’s beauty with an at home treatment device that is convenient, simple and affordable.
- Uses diamond microdermabrasion technology to gently exfoliate, remove dead skin cells and stimulate your skin.
- Restores balance to your complexion with improved skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Reduces the look of acne scarring, age spots on hands and face, and reduces lines around the eyes.
- Relaxing, comfortable experience - a mini-spa treatment in the comfort of your home.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Silk'n ReVit is a revolutionary tool that combines gentle microdermabrasion exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to reduce the appearance of blemishes and imperfections. With visable results in as little as one week, The Silk’n ReVit diamond peeling tips produce beautiful, younger looking skin through microdermabrasion. This gently exfoliates facial skin and removes old, damaged skin cells, which can give your skin a dull, tired appearance. Silk'n ReVit treats your skin in a matter of minutes. It removes the dead skin cells, drawing them into the device by means of vacuum. The dead skin cells are collected in a replaceable filter. Together, the effects of suction and exfoliation helps stimulate your skin for a smoother, vibrant, more youthful looking appearance.
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 15% (15%)||15%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
+ If you don't regularly exfoliate you will see a big difference in your skin as it becomes smoother. This product is great at removing dead skin and flakes.
+ This kit comes with a good amount of replacement filters, which is not something the Amazon page advertises. It is important to realize this before buying extra filters.
+ The product does not heat up or fail to work after a couple months of use.
- If you already exfoliate you may not see any results. I see similar results using this as I do from scrubbing my face with a sand based exfoliant.
- The different nozzles do not provide any distinctly noticeable differences. They all perform okay, but not amazing. I was pretty disappointed that there was no "wow" factor after a month's usage.
- I experienced an acne breakout using this device. I usually have no acne with only tiny blackheads and whiteheads under the surface. This device caused pimples to break out across my cheeks and on my chin.
Overall: May be a good price range compared to other devices but it does not seem worth the money when a exfoliating wipe will produce the exact same results.
It's pretty powerful. I was a little too aggressive the first time and almost made myself bleed.
I've had professional microdermabrasion done once before and didn't feel as smooth as I do with this little thing.
I much rather do things like this at home than go out to a salon and overspend.
I was torn between this one and a $300 machine. I feel happy with this purchase.
the only moving part on this unit is the suction action which is very low. The metal outer ring is the "microdermabrasion action", and its not a moving part. Your basically just dragging it along your face while the suction pulls in.
The device won't pull your black heads out and isn't strong enough to pull oil out of your pores. I understand its only a microdermabrasion device, but it barely acts as one.
I would have returned it but I went over the 30 days to give it a fair chance. I would not recommend this device at all