|Model Name||Fitbit Blaze|
|Compatible Devices||Fitbit blaze|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 7.7 x 4.7 cm; 170 Grams|
|Item Weight||170 g|
|Item Model Number||20FBBZ-B2-AU|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 December 2017|
Simpeak Compatible with Fit bit Blaze Band Frame, Replacement Stainless Steel Band with Metal Frame Compatible with Fit bit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (with Link Removal Tool), Black
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$3.00 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Perfect design --- Compatiable with Fit bit Blaze Large / Small, with Metal Frame (smart watch not included).
- Adjustable band length ( with remove tools) --- Fit well to your S / L wrist, suitable for 5.5-8.1 inch wrists, width size:23mm. The band comes with removal tool which makes you possible to adjust the band length to your wrist, you can email us to get the help.
- Change watch band within 10 seconds --- Watch band comes with adapter on both ends, designed with dual folding clasp, easy to install and remove onto your iwatch, precisely and securely.
- Safe to wear --- High quality premium 316L stainless steel, prevents you from allergy. This watch band is designed with dual folding clasp, which can be firmly wore and easy to take off. (Please take this band off when do the outdoor work, Avoid friction.)
- 5. Worry-free after-sales service: 5 years worry-free protection provided by Simpeak. Please email us to get the support any time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simpeak Compatible With Fit bit Blaze Band Frame, Replacement Stainless Steel Band with Metal Frame Compatible With Fit bit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (With Link Removal Tool), Black
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I wear this watch because of the timers and alarms (rather than as a fitness tracker) but do believe that, if I was into the fitness side, it might be restrictive during a work-out. Basically, once you have adjusted the strap - you would not be able to tighten/loosen accordingly.
The link-removal tool that comes with the chain is rubbish though! I managed to use it to swap out a single link, and I was thinking "this is useful!" when the darn thing just broke...the metal spire snapped off, so I had to take the chain to a specialist to get it sorted.
Pity, but otherwise this is great. Feels like I have a totally new watch now. :)
I saw this product and decided to buy iy, well what a difference that has made, I no longer get a sweat rash around my wrist, it fits very snuggly and is easy to keep clean, you an remove links from the strap if you have to make it smaller.
I haven't tried the tool to change the size as the maximum size was just correct for me. You might want to be cautious if you are exceptionally thick risk wrists as it may not fit. I have quite a large rists though so should fit most I'd imagine.