- Product Dimensions: 27.3 x 13.3 x 30.5 cm ; 5.39 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 5.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: 2070700100001
- ASIN: B01G2TAV0Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 931 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,018 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Outdoor Odor Eliminator for Pets, Dogs, Ideal for Artificial Grass & Patio (32 oz Hose End Sprayer & 1 Gallon Refill)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quickly removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and other organic matter
- Safe for use on grass, artificial turf, gravel, concrete, brick and more
- Uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source rather than cover them up
- Orally non-toxic formula is safer for use around pets
- Ideal for patios, decks, dog runs and yards
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simple Green outdoor odor Eliminator removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and other organic matter. The orally non-toxic formula uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source on grass, turf, gravel, concrete and more. It is safe for use on patios, decks, and in dog runs And yards and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
If you need to remove nasty pet scents get this stuff it truly works. It also has a very nice clean smelling scent to it.
No smell at all! Like NONE! My helper couldn’t believe it when I told him and he went over and literally stuck his nose onto the rolled up carpets. Nothing! I don’t particularly want to ever have to do this again, but for the cost of the machine, the shampoos and the Simple Green it was so worth it. It would have cost me over 2,000.00 to clean all those rugs professionally.