|Package Dimensions||32.51 x 16 x 6.35 cm; 794 Grams|
|Item Model Number||U0s|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Additional product features||Night Vision|
|Power source type||Rechargeable_batteries|
|Standing screen display size||3.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||794 g|
Simyke Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras and Audio 3.5" LCD Digital Display with Long Range Night Vision Temperature Monitoring VOX Auto Lullaby Function 2 Way Talk
|Room type||Bedroom, Living Room, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Large Screen & Night Vision - 3.5 inches high resolution display provides large and crystal clear display without grainy or pixelated picture. With 2 x zoom magnification for comprehensive coverage. Simyke baby monitor camera is built-in IR LED lights for infrared, you can see your baby’s face and surroundings clearly even in darkness.
- ✔ Two-Way Talk-back Communication - The audio baby monitor has excellent sound and video quality. Built-in advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations. Allows you to talk back promptly.
- ✔ Lullabies & Temperature Monitoring - Extra 6 lullabies chooses, remotely controlled to lull your baby to sleep peacefully. And our video baby monitor can monitor the room temperature for your baby all day long. Remote in-room temperature display lets you know your baby is comfortable and safe.
- ✔ Long Connection Range - Simyke long range baby monitor allows you to see your baby within 700ft (straight line and open space), enables you to take the screen to upstairs/downstairs, bedroom, kitchen, garden or yard. And 100% protecting you and your baby's privacy.
- ✔ VOX Mode - It is a sound activated power saving mode. You can choose 3 Minutes or 5 Minutes into VOX mode and control the sound activation level (Low, High or OFF). If there is no sound around the camera, the screen on your monitor units will stop transmitting video (Only can dispaly the time, temperature and the battery power ). The monitor screen will automatically light up and start transmitting video signal once sounds are detected by the camera
👉Plug and Play--No complicated WIFI connection or any other APP download required.Easy installation.
👉Two-Way Audio--Quickly, easily listening and comforting your baby from another room in the house for real-time responsiveness.
👉Multi-Camera Expandability--Support up to 4 cameras connected to the monitor, giving you more convenience and saving your money.
👉2 x Digital Zoom--Features digital zoom in/out, allowing you to get a closer view of the image on screen.
👉Temperature Detection--Temperature sensor supervises baby's room temperature all day, caring for your baby's health.
👉Infrared Night Vision--The infrared night vision function allows the camera to pick up images of your baby in dark or low light conditions.
👉Long Transmission Range--Up to 700 feet (straight line and open space), allowing you to keep baby in view no matter where you are in the house.
👉VOX Mode--Automatically turns on when it detects sounds. No need to gaze at the screen all the time, saving your energy.
👉Lullabies Playing--Lull your baby to sleep with 6 pre-programmed polyphonic lullabies.
👉Adjustable Brightness / Volume- --8 levels brightness and volume can be adjusted to meet your need.
👉Long-Lasting Battery--Build in 1200mAh rechargeable battery lasting up to 10 hours (Vox Mode On).
👉Adjustable Camera Viewing Angle--As for the baby unit, you can pan and tilt the camera manually rotated 360° in vertical and 90° in horizontal.
👉Built-in Wall Mounting Part--You can put the camera on a desk or mount it on the wall above the crib.
Parent Unit x 1
Baby Unit x 2
Adapter(5V, 1A) x 3
Charge Cable x 3
User Manual x 1
Wall Mounting Part x 2
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Sadly, I must have received a bad unit because immediately out of the box full light and it is on night vision, cannot be turned off. Supposedly automatic. So ita in gray instead of beautiful color. This can be overlooked, no big deal. Set it up around 945 at night and head to bed. At 1239 at night it starts to beep. One time every few minutes. Finally realize that the unit is losing connection to the camera and reconnecting, beeping every time it loses connection. I NEVER had this problem with my previous monitor which was another off brand monitor.
In order to actually get sleep, I had to turn the monitor off altogether. Rendering it useless and defeating the purpose of having it.
Immediately asked amazon for a return slip at 132 in the morning.
Maybe you will have a wonderful experience with this unit. I did not and do not recommend it.