VTech LS916 Retro Handset
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- One-touch answer button Press to answer or end calls.
- Handset volume control Slide to adjust the listening volume.
- Audio switch: Further increases compatibility with different brands of Smartphones.
- 3.5mm audio plug: Compatible with wide range of Smartphones in the market.9 feet coiled cord increases flexibility.
- Retro style, Reduces cell phone radiation, Excellent sound quality, Works with most Smartphones
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Retro Handset for Cell Phone
This LS916 retro-styled corded handset is great for adding style and convenience to your cellular conversations. All you have to do is plug it in. Then, enjoy a comfortable fit, reduced exposure to radiation and a fun new way to use your mobile phone. This handset also makes it easy to answer calls with the one-button on/off switch.
- Works with most smartphones and cell phones
- One-touch answer button
- Handset volume control
- Comfortable design; fun retro style
- Audio switch
- Reduces exposure to cell phone radiation
What's in the Box
Corded handset, owner's manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I will be returning this and trying another brand. Some of the other reviewers did not have this problem, so I would say to give it a shot and see if it works out for you. Who knows, your phone could be a perfect match.
The biggest problem I have found it that it is too quiet in the earpiece.
I am savvy with devices, and I upped the volume on the phone, as well as the two audio level control buttons on the handset.
Still too quiet in comparison to the phone earpiece itself or a bluetooth headset.
So, it works, and I CAN hear the other party on the phone, but really it should be twice or thrice as loud to be practical in slightly noisy environment.