Sistema Ultra Square Food Container, 1.3L, Black, 51403
- Designed and Made in New Zealand
- Phthalate & BPA Free
- Made from high quality, impact and scratch resistant TRITAN plastic, your food stays fresher for longer. This product is stackable and safe to use in the dishwasher, or in the fridge and freezer.
- Reusable food storage container made with ultra-clear Tritan plastic
- Designed and made in new Zealand; dishwasher safe; freezer safe; odor free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sistema Ultra round canister containers feature screw top lids. These lids can be opened and closed with just a quick quarter turn.
Made from ultra clear TRITAN, Sistema Ultra round canisters are impact-resistant – can be used without fear of shattering, odour free, dishwasher safe (top rack) and microwave safe (without lid).
Leading the world with Phthalate and BPA free plastics, Sistema manufactures high quality containers that are safe for you and your family.
Benefits of TRITAN
- Ultra clear glass-like clarity.
- Odour free and stain resistant.
- Superior durability to withstand rough handling.
- Impact-resistant – can be used without fear of shattering.
Ultra clear TRITAN
Sistema Ultra is clear, durable, and safe. Odour free and stain resistant, made with superior durability to withstand rough handling without fear of shattering.
Sistema Ultra lids can be opened and closed with just a quick quarter turn.
All Sistema Microwave products are dishwasher safe – Top rack.
Made in New Zealand from Phthalate and BPA Free materials
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend this little container.
Only caveat (which is pretty obvious) is that you have to put the tops on in the one direction (of two) that allows the locks to seal properly. Otherwise the locks have nothing to grab onto. Not rocket science.