- Item Weight: 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: (Model: SKW6526)
- ASIN: B07NJ7H53H
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: 105 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
178,048 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #3967 in Men's Wrist Watches
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; quartz multifunction movement with analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Stainless steel case; blue sandblast dial with yellow hands and silver-tone hour and minute markers
- Genuine tan leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Model number||(Model: SKW6526)|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41.7 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8.1 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19.5 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Watch Sizing Guide Get the days work done wearing the Skagen® Kristoffer Multifunction. Round stainless steel case. Adjustable woven strap. Traditional buckle closure. Two-hand analog display with multi-function quartz movement. Grey dial face features Arabic numerals, minute track at perimeter, two subdials, and brand name. Splash resistant up to 5 ATM/50 meters. Presentation box included. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 41 7⁄10 mm Case Width: 41 7⁄10 mm Case Depth: 8 1⁄5 mm Band Width: 21 1⁄5 mm Band Circumference/Length: 10 in Weight: 1.8 oz
From the manufacturer
Skagen’s been inspired by Danish design and culture for 30 years—now, more than ever. From the coastlines of Skagen city to the architecture of Copenhagen to the Scandi 2.0 fashion movement, Denmark embodies a special kind of energy: Modern. Playful. In the moment—with an appreciation for nature and the wild world around us.
ABOUT THE MOVEMENT
We are intensely passionate about design. Chalk it up to our Scandinavian roots, which also shape our aesthetic: clean, uncluttered and streamlined. Our less-is-more approach means we're more likely to edit than we are to embellish.
Our use of high-quality leathers, metals and silicone help maintain a look that stands the test of time.
Maintain your signature style, or refresh your look, with our swappable, versatile watch straps that allow you to change things up as often as you like.
|Skagen - Jorn Leather Watch||Skagen - Holst Leather Multifunction Watch||Skagen - Sunby Titanium Case Watch||Skagen - Aaren Kulor Silicone Watch||Skagen - Ancher Leather Watch||Skagen - Anita Steel Mesh Watch|
|Size||41mm case, 22mm band width||40mm case, 21mm band width||37mm titanium case, 22mm steel mesh band||41mm case, 20mm band width||26mm case, 14mm band width||30mm case, 12mm band width|
|Movement||Three-hand movement||Multifunction movement, subeyes at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock indicate the day and date||Three-hand movement with date window||Two-hand movement and a seconds-tracking subdial||Three-hand movement||Three-hand movement|
|Water Resistance||Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M)||Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M)||Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M)||Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M)||Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M)||Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M)|
Colour: Light Blue
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1) Stunning looking watch for my husband, whose wardrobe widely matches these colors. He gets lots of compliments.
2) Large face is fairly easy to read, even though the digits are small.
3) Water-proof for light swimming (which my husband does).
1) The band is very stiff (not "soft" leather like the seller claimed in the Q and A).
2) Not as comfortable as other watches, but not uncomfortable, either.
3) The leather band's stiffness gives it a fake leather feel, even though it is apparently real leather.
4) Difficult to take on and off because of stiffness.
Still, overall, gorgeous watch! Would buy it again. Husband loves it!