- Item Model Number: W03PT44
- ASIN: B07MMG15KJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 January 2020
- Customer Reviews: 26 customer ratings
- Moisture wicking
- 23" Inseam
- 4 pocket design
- Straight leg crop
- Lightweight, wrinkle resistant 4 way stretch material
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Skechers Go Walk Skechweave Excursion Pant
- 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex stretch woven fabric
- SKECHWEAVE flexible stretch woven material
- Material moves with you while keeping its shape
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Lightweight, and wrinkle resistant for all-day comfort
- Encased elastic waistband with interior adjustable drawcord
- Front porkchop pockets and back patch pockets
- Skechers logo clamp label
- 26 inch inseam
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Very comfortable. In the south these work great in the heat because they aren't heavy and are breathable. The material is like a wicking material so they feel very comfortable against the skin in the heat. I didn't dry them because this material tends to shrink but washing them did not have them bleed or lose colour. Easy to move around in them and aren't tight fitting either. Can wear for casual or dress up as well as for active wear. Great all around pant that fit to size and are comfortable and functional.
She says they are very lightweight and breathable and are made out of a moisture wicking material plus wrinkle resistant. She likes loose fitting pants and shorts because IBS issues sometimes cause her stomach to swell which is why she ordered these a bit bigger, but knowing that she knows they fit true to size.
They look nice on. dark blue color is versatile. I really like them.
- Super lightweight
- Insanely comfortable
- POCKETS!!!! And not just any pockets, pockets that actually carry your phone.
- The stitch is so flattering, the fall is straight and it gives a very slimming look.
There's one tiny issue which I don't mind too much but I'd still like to mention, its a little noisy! It makes a noisy sound when you walk, if you can look (or hear) past that you will definitely love these because I sure do!
I wear them around the house but would never think of wearing them in public.