|Mfg Recommended age||5 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||34.29 x 12.19 x 3.81 cm; 141 Grams|
Skeleteen Antique Silver Walking Cane - Elegant Vintage Prop Stick Dress Pimp Canes Costume Accessories for Adults and Kids
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Skeleteen Pimp Staff is a unique fancy cane accessory that can be used for many Halloween costumes.
- This adjustable cane measures 32" and can be shortened to 20" long for a toddler or a scepter.
- Ideal prop for The Greatest Showman costume, or for dress up as a pimp, ringmaster or magician.
- It can be used for a mens formal costume from Roaring 20s like a character from The Great Gatsby.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Skeleteen Walking Stick Props are plastic collapsible canes that can be added to any dress up costume. It measures 32" long, perfect for men women and children, and it can be shortened to 20" for small kids and toddlers. It works well with any theatrical costume, especially on of PT Barnum from The Greatest Showman. When worn with a suit, hat and bow tie it can be for a gentleman costume of the 1920s, when worn with a tuxedo and top hat, it can be for a PT Barnum the ringleader costume, when worn with a pinstripe suit, it can be for a gangster costumes, and when worn with a cape and vest, it can be for a childs magic man costume. These sticks can also be used for a tap dancer costume or dance canes for a dancing group at a parade. It can be used for a masquerade party for one dressing up as Jack the Ripper, Renaissance Gentlemen, a ring master at a circus, or a king, when used in shortened version as a royal scepter. It makes a great pimp costume when worn with 1970s Elvis Presley sunglasses, disco jewelry like a gold chain necklace, and a 70s wig. This black cane can fold into 14" x 3" x 1" for easy storage. This vintage toy cane is a favorite for any kid or adult who loves pretend play and dressing up in fashionable Victorian or theater clothing for parties or cosplay.