|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 3.81 x 11.94 cm; 113.4 Grams|
|UPC||816523023804 689355096113 192136559818|
|Item Model Number||252382|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material composition||Stainless Steel|
|Care instructions||Hand wash in warm water,soapy water|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Skip Hop Baby Zoo Insulated Food Jar and Spork Set, Unicorn
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Insulated food jars keep your baby's snacks warm (7 hours) or cold(5 hours).
- Includes a handy built-in utensil holder and spork making the Skip Hop food jar the perfect food container for on-the-go.
- Premium stainless steel container features an easy open twist lid that toddler's little hands can open.
- Great for snacks at home, preschool, daycare or out running errands
- BPA-free and Phtalate-free
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This colorful stainless steel container keeps kid-sized portions warm or cold. Store the spork, or most utensils, in the handy built-in holder so your little one is ready for meals on-the-go.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
We all know baby wipes are cold during winter and poor baby gets a shock and then pees when they are touched with something cold down there. Well I bought these and some bamboo liners ( each liner cut inyo 2/3 and then I put hot water and the wipes in. And when I need to change baby at night I just have to open it and take a wipe out and use.. it doesn't keep the water warm for long.. but it's better than cold wipes or having to get up and get cotton wool and water. I just keep this in the diaper caddy.