- ASIN: B00QU506JY
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 8.1 x 25.7 cm ; 295 g
- Release Date: 20 December 2014
- Customer Reviews: 132 customer ratings
Skylanders Trap Team: Midnight Museum Dark Element Expansion Pack
|Price:||+ $15.89 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- Contents Include: Dark Trap Master, Dark Trap, and Location Piece with new Storylline
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Trap Team Dark Element Expansion Pack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- My daughter absolutely loved Skylanders. She was glued to it. For at least 3 years, she played Skylanders for at least an hour every single day. Whenever a new iteration came out, she had to have it. The top of the long shelving unit that ran across the oversized desk in our library was wall-to-wall Skylanders. We always knew what to get her for every gift-giving occasion.
- Then one day she stopped playing on a dime because of the violence involved, even though good always wins.
- The major drawback to Skylanders is that this is the gift that keeps on giving - in reverse. You’re not just going to be buying a video game. You’re going to be buying many many figures and other trinkets. We’re easily into this for over a thousand dollars! Not bad for one video game. This was the first game to make this leap. After that, Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions got in on the act. It’s brilliant from a corporate perspective. Not so much from a consumer perspective.
THE KID SAYS: This game was absolutely revolutionary. The idea of being able to take real life toys and put them into video games was a phenomenal one indeed. Making them collectibles was especially good from a marketing standpoint, and giving every character unique backstories was a surefire way to guarantee that people would actually want to collect them all. Enjoyed playing.
BOTTOM LINE: Excellent game good for many many hours of gameplay. Just know what you’re getting into.