Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 delivery
Slim memobottle - Reusable Slim Water Bottle - Made from BPA Free Plastic - 450ml
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA-FREE 15oz (450ml): The Slim memobottle is elegant and considered, making it the perfect cafe companion. It is made from durable BPA Free Tritan plastic. It is dishwasher friendly, hot water safe and freezer safe.
- INCLUDES ONE STAINLESS STEEL LID: Take your memobottle to the next level with a touch of metallic stainless steel. The stainless steel lid is equipped with a durable and reliable silicon seal made from the highest quality materials, ensuring your memobottle can be trusted when placed with your precious valuables.
- EVERY BOTTLE SOLD provides ONE PERSON in need with 2 MONTHS OF CLEAN WATER, through our partnership with water.org. Memobottle’s aim is to REDUCE SINGLE-USE WATER BOTTLES by changing the public perception on reusable water bottles and encouraging a more reusable society through a stylish, practical reusable bottle solution.
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN YOUR BAG - the Slim memobottle is ELEGENT AND CONSIDERED, making it the PERFECT CAFE COMPANION AND FASHION ACCESSORY for hydration on-the-go. The memobottle is a premium slimline, reusable water bottle designed to fit stylishly into handbags, backpacks, laptop bags and even within your pocket; designed to fit where other bottles don’t. The Slim memobottle is made from a durable BPA-free plastic.
- Max temperature: 212F (100 degrees celsius)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
memobottle is a creative initiative based out of Melbourne, Australia. Our aim is to change the public perception on reusable water bottles and encourage a more reusable society by providing a stylish, practical, reusable bottle solution.
The memobottle is a premium, reusable, flat water bottle designed to fit where other bottles don’t. In your bag alongside computers, books and valuables.
Every element of the memobottle has been carefully considered, from its innovative shape to the premium grade packaging.
|Slim memobottle||A5 memobottle||A6 memobottle||A7 memobottle|
|Lid||1 x stainless steel lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid|
|Materials||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic|
|Dimensions||265mm x 80mm 30mm||243mm x 148mm x 30mm||195mm x 112mm x 30mm||137mm x 74mm x 30mm|
|Care||Dishwasher friendly - Hot water safe - Freezer safe||Maximum temperature: 50 degrees celsius||Maximum temperature: 50 degrees celsius||Dishwasher friendly - Hot water safe - Freezer safe|
|Use||The Slim memobottle is elegant and considered, making it the perfect cafe companion or fashion accessory for hydration on-the-go. Each Slim memobottle comes with a stainless steel lid and is presented in stylish and clean matte black packaging.||The A5 memobottle is ideal for travelling, the office or coupled with college books. Holding 750ml, the A5 memobottle is a reusable water bottle for the premium drinker.||The petite A6 memobottle is designed to fit in your pocket, handbag or held while jogging. It's slim and considered form appeals to the active and social lifestyle.||The petite A7 memobottle is perfect for when smaller really is better: fitting in clutches and being perfectly sized for kids.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The bottle itself seems very sturdy and the design is certainly eye catching as well as functional. It fits in any bag and the amount of comments I have had on it, usually saying it looks like I’m swigging from a hip flask! Worth it for that reaction alone. Also came in a very fancy cardboard box, so would make a great present too.
Unfortunately now the bad points. Firstly, it doesn’t really hold much water due to the design so don’t expect it to last more than about 3 swigs (depending on your water intake) It’s suitable more if you’re just sitting at your desk or going on a short walk. Either way you’ll need several refills to get through the day. Secondly, the price is astonishing for what it is. Yes I am helping the environment and will buy less water bottles, but the price isn’t a great incentive for people to take this cause up and it still is just a plastic bottle at the end of the day. Lastly and more of a gripe, is that mine (like many other reviewers) came scuffed/scraped. I don’t know how if it is brand new but obviously very little care was taken in packing these. So for those reasons alone it loses two stars, but as a product I would really give it 4/5. But this review is based on my entire experience so I have to be honest.
I would like to point out that yes this bottle is very ‘designer’ and is worth buying. However the price is off putting and receiving a damaged bottle at that cost is a little frustrating but not enough to return it.
After a week of use the chrome lid 'covering' has come apart from the inside of the lid (see pic). It really is a disappointment as this shows just how cheap and badly made this is afterall. Such a shame as would have been good if it had at least lasted longer than a week!
Second Update Oct 18: now the bottle has developed a bad leak, meaning it is utterly worthless. Disgraceful product!