Slimart 4 PCS Cotton Maternity Pregnant Mother Panties Lingerie Briefs Underpants Underwear
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex, 100% cotton gusset, high quality cotton fabric with good stretch.
- Pull on closue, Elastic pull-on waistband , low waist U shape under Bump.
- Lightweight stretch, breathable, hygroscopic. perfect fit under the belly.
- Antibacterial,care belly. Suitable for wearing both during pregnancy and postpartum.
- NOTE: Please compare the detail sizes with yours before you buy!!! Use similar clothing to compare with the size.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.29 x 13.21 x 5.08 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 March 2018
- ASIN : B07H7DHT49
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,185 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #30 in Maternity Underwear
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am normally a size 12 in pants and am currently wearing a size XL in maternity pants.
I previously ordered another set of undies (same size I ordered these in) from another seller that looked identical except they didn't have any lace, They were too small so I was hoping these would fit better and was pleasantly surprised! These fit GREAT! I love the dip in the front because it allows my growing belly the room it needs yet they are still high enough in the back to cover your crack ;-)
I like that these have the lace because they feel less like granny panties to me and more feminine and pretty.
I wish these came in more colors like black or dark blue as I prefer to match them to what I am wearing over them to avoid any show through that can happen.
That said, these do manage to have just enough fabric on the sides (side seam measurement of approximately 5.25" for the XXL, with the fabric unstretched). They come high enough on my hips to stay on *reasonably* reliably, albeit not entirely comfortably. The other underbelly pregnancy panties available here on Amazon with the same waistband style do NOT have this going for them.
Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the leg lace. It's kinda weird, somewhat itchy, and will probably make for one heckuva panty line (though I've yet to try wearing these with any pants that would show them: still hot here). I also find the color selection irksome - I would much prefer there be a set available with purely basic colors: black, white, nude. Pinky and purpley undies make me feel kinda twelve. 😕
Reviewed in the United States on 12 February 2017