|Item Weight||200 g|
|Package Dimensions||13.5 x 10 x 5 cm|
WiFi Smart Light Switch 4 Gang Glass Panel AU Approved Google, Alexa, IFTT Compatible
|Price:||+ $4.00 Delivery|
- VOICE CONTROL || Works with Amazon Alexa, IFTTT and Google Assistant: Control your home with the power of your voice. Use simple voice commands to turn On/Off your lights and appliances, NO NEED FOR A HUB, all of our wifi devices work under the one app “tuya Smart-Life” Connects to the 2.4GHz network Supports setting up timing and schedule tasks and repeat ON/OFF cycles for switches. Control from anywhere in the world with real time status on switches, share with family.
- CONSTRUCTED FOR INDUSTRY || Our WiFi / Touch switches are fitted with quality components, the power supplies far exceed the nominated rating, the relays have passed our in-rush current testing to ensure reliability. Our labelling indicates we have passed stringent testing for Australian Compliance.
- SECURE FIXING || The fixing terminals were made specially for our products and are able to clamp many twisted wires together with a strong 6mm fixing screw wires never will come loose or the terminals ever break. The included mounting screws are the right size for our existing mounting brackets.
- TEMPERED GLASS || The Tempered glass front precisely milled by CNC machines smooth to the touch they will never cut, reversed screen printed for lasting lustre the colour will not fade. Available in Gold and Black by request.
- DUAL ILLUMINATION || The use of dual LED illumination Blue is for off and Red is for on at a glance you know what state your switch is in, our Unique memory function in the event of a power failure the switch will revert back to its prior state upon supply return. You can find all of our documentation, certificates and warranties here https://srltech.com.au
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you live in a structure that uses
recessed metal boxes for flush mount wall switches don’t try to install this switch. The screws will touch the side of the metal box if you can manage to get the switch screwed in place. At best, you could blow a fuse or a breaker. At worst the metal box could come in contact with the active terminal. That means the mounting screw that holds the switch in place will be at 240V and is a potential threat of electrocution for anyone working on that switch.
I would really like to see the Australian authorization for this product, because despite the claim I saw in the Amazon advert (by the seller) that it is approved for use in Australia, I have my doubts. If I’m wrong I will apologize, but I don’t think I am
IFTTT is no longer supported on the SmartLift app, but they have added Siri support so I no longer need IFTTT anymore.
A note for new installers: If you it stops working after a day or 2, turn off automatic WIFI channel selection in your router's settings as it's known to disconnect when the channel changes. Once I did this, connectivity has been rock solid.