WiFi Smart Fan Light Switch Au Approved Google, Alexa, IFTT controllable Glass Panel
- VOICE CONTROL || Works with Amazon Alexa, IFTTT and Google Assistant: Control your home with the power of your voice. Use simple voice commands to turn On/Off your lights and appliances, NO NEED FOR A HUB, all of our wifi devices work under the one app “tuya Smart-Life” Connects to the 2.4GHz network Supports setting up timing and schedule tasks and repeat ON/OFF cycles for switches. Control from anywhere in the world with real time status on switches, share with family.
- CONSTRUCTED FOR INDUSTRY || Our WiFi / Our touch switches are fitted with quality components, the power supplies far exceed nominated ratings, the relays we use have passed our in-rush current testing to ensure reliability. Our labelling indicates we have passed stringent testing for Australian Compliance. These switches cut part of the AC cycle to control speed, so some noise can be generated at the lower speeds.
- SECURE FIXING || The fixing terminals were made specially for our products and are able to clamp many twisted wires together with a strong 6mm fixing screw wires never will come loose or the terminals ever break. The included mounting screws are the right size for our existing mounting brackets.
- TEMPERED GLASS || The Tempered glass front precisely milled by CNC machines smooth to the touch they will never cut, reversed screen printed for lasting lustre the colour will not fade. Available in Gold and Black by request.
- DUAL ILLUMINATION || The use of dual LED illumination Blue is for off and Re is for on at a glance you know what state your switch is in, our Unique memory function in the event of a power failure the switch will revert back to its prior state upon supply return. You can find all of our documentation, certificates and warranties here https://srltech.com.au
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.