|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Date First Available||7 April 2019|
SmartSee Anycast HDMI Wireless Display Adapter WiFi 1080P Mobile Screen Mirroring Receiver Dongle for iPhone Mac iOS Android to TV Projector Support Miracast Airplay DLNA
- Wireless display: SmartSee Wireless display adapter can do mirroring or streaming your mobile device to your TV/projector/monitor wirelessly. Share videos, photos, movies to big screen easily. Make your TV a smart TV.
- Easy to use: No App or drivers required. Only 3 steps to enjoy media on large screen: Plug->Connect->Mirroring by using Miracast, DLNA and Airplay mode. Recognize your IP address and match your local language automatically.
- Wide Compatibility: Support Airplay, Miracast, DLNA protocol, namely, support iOS 9.0+, Android 5.0+ devices and Macbook series. While your mobile device is upgraded to the newest version, this adapter can be upgraded to be compatible with the newest version timely. Buy one, never worry about the version compatibility.
- Wide Usage: Watch with colleagues in meeting-Mirroring screen to projector, share PPT, mail, documents and other content wirelessly. Watch with students in classroom-Mirroring screen to big screen, share teaching content wirelessly. Watch with your family at home-Mirroring screen to TV, share photos, videos, movies wirelessly. Carry it while travelling, share your phone to TV anytime.
- Regular OTA Update: We will regularly update the firmware from the cloud server to add features and improve compatibility, connect this dongle to your wifi and it will be upgraded automatically, so this dongle could be compatible with the newest version of your iOS/Android/Windows device anytime. When Apple or Android updates the system, our company will update the dongle version within one week. Only our company can do it in time in the market .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is this item?
It is a Wireless HDMI Display Adapter, what you see on your mobile device(smartphone/tablet), you can see on a big screen(TV/monitor/projector) via this adapter.
Do I need this item?
Yes, everywhere. At home: you can mirror your phone/tablet to your TV, no need to stare at the phone alone, watch TV together and free your hands.
At hotel: Setting the TV or TV box is a little troublesome? Just mirror your mobile device to TV or projector by using this item.
In a meeting room: No need other cables, just connect this item to mirror your tablet pc on your projector wirelessly.
In a classroom: Share your content of courses on big screen wirelessly.
How do you use it?
Note: Not compatible with the apps that have protocol protection, such as Netflix/ Amazon Video/ HBO go/ Hulu Plus sky go/DIRECTV etc
Setup AnyCast by the following steps :
Step 1: Plug AnyCast dongle into HDMI port on TV and switch TV to the right input source.
Step 2: Connect WiFi cable (micro USB head) to AnyCast dongle. Plug USB cable into an external USB power adapter(power adapter is not inculded).
Step 3: Now you will see the AnyCast page
Setup on your iPhone/iPad/Mac
Step 1: Connect AnyCast in WiFi Setting on iPhone
Step 2: Go to Safari and input 192.168.203.1 to come to the setting menu
Note: In setting menu, you can connect your home wifi here by clicking "Internet" and Choosing your home Wifi to connect. Once connected, no need to reconnect again.
Also, language , Anycast password, and Resolution can be changed by yourself in setting page.
Step 3: Pull up the Control Center on iPhone and go to Airplay mirroring, and select AnyCast dongle to start to mirror.
Setup on your Android device:
Press the button on the dongle to switch to Android mode
Find Miracast on your Android device and pair with Anycast to start to mirror.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's small, simple and super easy to use on SmartTV, with just plug in, then click the screen monitoring button on your apple product. It also works when the TV is off. By one click on that button, it will also turn the TV on, no need to go get the TV remote.
It do works on my projectors. But more complicated than on SmartTV. You'll have to download the APP and take some step to set up. I have two different projectors one have speaker build inside, the other one dose not. I tried both of them, but the Anycast couldn't cast the sound out, only showed the screen. I tried to connect Bluetooth speaker with my Apple product to play the sound out, but when it connect to the Bluetooth speaker, it will automatically disconnect the Anycast. So either sound without screen, or screen without sound.
So, if you're using SmartTV or computer monitor, I guess this is a great product to help you share your device screen easily.
But if you are willing to use it on projectors, please consider my comment above. So far I couldn't solve this problem. If anybody can please let me know, thanks!