|Digital Storage Capacity||1 GB|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Phone Shoulder Rests|
|Number Of Items||12|
|Standing screen display size||6 Inches|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 5.08 x 6.35 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
|Item Model Number||00805M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 March 2018|
Softalk II Antibacterial Ivory Phone Shoulder Rest | Landline Telephone Accessory (00805M)
|Price:||+ $9.47 Delivery|
- Extra deep ergo-grip shoulder pocket provides relief to your neck and shoulder when talking on the phone with the comfortable, cushioned non-slip ivory plastic that keeps your hands free
- Includes antimicrobial protection to help keep your shoulder rest clean
- Fits most ivory contour back phones and mounts easily with self-adhesive back
- Perfect for fast paced environments, the Softalk II Ergo-Grip Shoulder Rest allows for quicker responses than putting on a headset
- Designed to help alleviate neck and shoulder fatigue often associated with cradling phone handsets between the shoulder, neck and ear
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your hands free when talking on the phone, reduce fatigue and provide comfortable cushioned relief to your shoulder, neck and ear. The extra deep Ergo-Grip shoulder pocket is designed to hold the shoulder more securely and will fit most ivory contour back phones. The shoulder rest attaches with self-adhesive back and the non-slip ivory plastic rest includes antimicrobial product protection.
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 16 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Second, I was expecting the rest to be hard acrylic or similar glass-like plastic. It's not at all, it's hollow soft rubber. Reminds me of a dog toy. It probably works much better than a hard plastic design, because it grips on the clothing - hard plastic would slip I guess, so I'm not implying it's a bad thing.
Also, I got caught jumping right into the instructions. You should experiment with the rest to find the best position for it. Only then, you should wash the handset, peel the adhesive protector, etc.