- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Soniq N50UV18A-AU 50" 4K Ultra HD Google Chromecast Built-in Tv
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra HD 3840x2160 pixel 50HZ LED backlight panel 50 inches TV with built in chromecast
- Stream content from 1000+ apps to your TV by simply tapping the cast button
- Powerful performance with Dual Core A53 CPU and Quad Core Mail450 GPU
- Supported by MACE advanced 4K colour engine, UHD/60fps decoder supporting and Dolby Digital Plus supporting
- Stream your favourite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop right to your TV
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soniq Ultra HD 3840x2160 pixel 50HZ LED Backlight Panel 50 inches TV with built-in chromecast, can stream content from 1000+ apps to your TV by simply tapping the cast button. Powerful performance with dual-core A53 CPU, quad-core Mail450 GPU, MACE advanced 4K colour engine, UHD/60fps decoder supporting and Dolby Digital Plus supporting. Chromecast built-in is a platform lets you stream your favourite entertainment with apps from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop or Chromebook.
From the manufacturer
115 kilowatt_hours per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal
50" / 127 cm
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just had great customer service from Amazon.com.au. Ruth called me and offered to sort out the return of broken TV with cost to me. Very fair seeing as I hadn’t changed my mind and was just trying to return damaged goods. Thank you Ruth😊
Very average display and I thought google chrome cast being in built would be great but it is messy to use. Not really 4K quality. Probably doesnt help that Toll delivered them over our fence on a 36 degree day in full sun. One tv survived one didn’t. Returning it which seem uncomplicated. Not particularly happy at having to send it to them at my cost and they will reimburse me $17 dollars. Pretty sure it will cost much more than that my end. Lesson learnt. You get what you pay for.