Sonos Beam, Black, (Beam)
- The Smart compact soundbar for your TV, music, and more
- Play everything that matters to you with Beam; Control it with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more
- Specially tuned by Oscar winning sound engineers to emphasise the sound of the human voice; Power Supply Auto switching 100 240 Volt, 50 60 Hertz AC universal input
- Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just two cords and automatic remote detection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll be expanding the system for sure and look forward to the addition of new products in the range.
I have Bose Soundbar 700 and just decided to trial the Sonos Beam after checking with Amazon that I can return it. After the setup (which took easy 5-10 mins), I am a Sonos convert. The sound signature is probably not as detailed as Bose, but for our small-mid living room, this is more than adequate.
Nice deep bass for enough rumbles during movie nights, music sounds brilliant and crisp. The one thing that attracted me is how well-connected this soundbar is, you can connect using AirPlay, Google Assistant.
I have returned my Bose Soundbar 700 as a result after wasting so much time trying troubleshoot issues during initial setup and frequent disconnections from Wi-Fi.
Had difficulty setting it up as it would not recognise my wifi even though router was right next to it. Once hooked up with an ethernet cable, all went well.
VERY SIMPLE TO SET UP - 10 MINS
I USE WITH SPOTIFY AND IPHONE, VERY GOOD, STRAIGHTFORWARD
MY LG TV HAS ARC THEREFORE NAVIGATION IS SIMPLE
CENTRED SOUND IN ROOM VIA IPHONE AGAIN IN MINS