- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sonos Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer for Music Streaming (Black), Black, (SUB)
- The wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
- Hear and feel the difference when you wirelessly connect Sub to your Sonos system.
- Stand it upright, place it on its side, or tuck it under the couch.
- Experience pure bass with zero buzz, rattle, or vibration. Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- Pair with Sonos Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for incredible home theatre and add rear surrounds for immersive sound.
Frequently bought together
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far so good but setting up Sub was not the normal, easy Sonos experience. Their app did not reflect new iOS settings regarding Bluetooth permissions that need to be changed the iPhone settings. I eventually worked out what was happening and got it to connect. Hopefully something Sonos will sort out.
The sound quality of the sub is great. Zero vibration from the body of Sub and it really opens up the music quality of the Play:5. I have loved turning off / on the Sub in the app and giggle at the extra bass you hear. Listened to Jazz, pop, classical, electronic and podcasts and the Sub has handled it well.
One thing I would recommend prospective buyers of Sub is to think about the colour of the one they want. Mine is black like the Play:5 I have. However since it is placed away from it , there really isn’t a need to have them match. In fact the white would have blended in better in the room. The other reason is the glossy finish makes it look a bit cheap. I think a matte finish would look smarter.
and away the best by a country mile added to my Beam soundbar
makes so much difference the listening is true Bass and it's seems
to produce it effortlessly would recommend this to anyone a bit pricey
but wait till you get a good deal and snap one up you will be happy if you do.