- Product Dimensions: 6 x 10.2 x 30 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- ASIN: B071YX1G21
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 158 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 257 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
Sons of Amazon Dark Roast Coffee Beans 500g – Australia’s and UK's Strongest Coffee Beans - Strong and FAIR - Just The Beans
- WARNING EXTREMELY STRONG COFFEE: Australia’s (and UK's) Strongest Coffee, 200% stronger than a cup of normal jar coffee! Adrenalin and coffee junkies only, not for the faint hearted! Approx 55 cups of strong coffee per bag.
- JUST THE BEANS: Artisan roasted coffee beans, carefully selected to produce a bold strong coffee with a silky crema and no bitter aftertaste. These bad boys are for your home grinding needs. We highly recommend you freshly grind each serving to maximise flavour and strength
- STRONG AND FAIR: Roasted using the world's premium and best coffee beans, which are ethically sourced directly from the Amazon Rainforest, then roasted and ground in the UK - We grow the best quality beans for maximum caffeine, that is why it's expensive stuff. But WOW! it's worth it!
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Our Amazon coffee farmers cultivate high quality Arabica and Robusta beans and get a fair trade price on the coffee and the land they grow it on, strong but fair!
- MAXIMUM CAFFEINE LEVELS: Our very strong coffee is roasted to the ultimate limit, so high in caffeine you can own the night, work and play hard! Don't drink if you need to sleep!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Just the Beans
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Specialist blend Robusta and Arabica
Grind as coarse for Cafetieres, medium for Filter Machines or fine for Espresso & Stovetops (Bialetti) and enjoy!
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Just the Beans
These bad boys are the beans straight from the roasting bays. These are Just the Beans for home grinding to the requirements of your coffee machine. We recommend you freshly grind each serve to maximise flavour and strength.
200% stronger than a cup of normal jar coffee! Not for the faint hearted! Roasted using beans sourced directly from the Amazon Rainforest. The Australia's strongest and fairest coffee. When we freshly artisan roast our coffee we create 3 different end products, it’s all the same coffee! – Sons of Amazon has a rich and intense flavour, and produces a silky and lovely crema with no bitterness.
Sons of Amazon
Through the Rainforest Alliance we have found suitable farms in the South American Rainforest from where we source all our raw coffee. We are passionate about helping farmers, their environment and fulfilling the dream of creating a coffee that is STRONG AND FAIR. Our mission is to fuel and keep you going wherever you go or whatever you do with the strongest and BEST TASTING coffee available. Sons of Amazon coffee is made by a unique team who understand real coffee drinkers who care about the taste and provenance of our coffee, who seek out something different in our brand. We strive for the best tasting and highest quality cup of the Australia's strongest coffee in every bag, roasted in Glasgow, UK.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m a big fan of cold drip and have a tower at home, and was always told to use medium beans (three bean strength) in a cold drip, so though this might be a bit much, but again, no - absolutely brilliant. Lovin It!
Yes, it’s on the pricy side, but you can always have smaller/fewer shots, given the kick it gives you.
My favorite way to drink this coffee so far is a quad shot straight into a tall glass of cold milk with nothing else added. (It removes the acid leaving only a chocolatey, fruity flavor)
Check out the nice crema!
Top international reviews
Good god damn coffee!
bitterness although I drink it with oat milk barista so I am unable to comment on its palatability as a pure espresso. My regular supplier is out of action due to covid and I have been in search of a replacement. Sons of Amazon has reassured me that this is not going to be a problem.
It's smooth but packs a caffeine hit that is like nothing I've tried before, but hell it's effective!
Honestly, my first brew of this was on a Sunday lunchtime and it kept me going til around 2am
It really sets you up for the day/night, smells incredible both in the bag and when brewing and lasts.
Yes, nearly £17 for a bag of coffee grounds is a bit expensive - but it's so worth it and a lot better value than forking out £8 (inc. p&p) to get just 100g in a trial pack from the SOA website - that's how I found this on Amazon and with Prime it's even better.
Don't dwell on it, treat yourself to this powerful cup of joe!
I recommend this coffee very much!
If you’re like me and need the energy boost, you will not be disappointed!
The crema was very impressive compared to some. The taste is perfect for my palate. It is dark, almost woody, with a pleasant aftertaste. Not too bitter just like you have had a really good coffee.
My new favourite bean!