- 30% OFF on Recommended Retail of $39.00 at CHECKOUT. Down to $27.30, SAVING you $11.70 (terms and conditions apply). Offered by SOA Strong and Fair Australia. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sons of Amazon Dark Roast Coffee Beans 500g – Australia’s and UK's Strongest Coffee Beans - Strong and FAIR - Just The Beans
- WARNING EXTREMELY STRONG COFFEE: Australia’s (and UK's) Strongest Coffee, 200% stronger than a cup of normal jar coffee! Adrenalin and coffee junkies only, not for the faint hearted! Approx 55 cups of strong coffee per bag.
- JUST THE BEANS: Artisan roasted coffee beans, carefully selected to produce a bold strong coffee with a silky crema and no bitter aftertaste. These bad boys are for your home grinding needs. We highly recommend you freshly grind each serving to maximise flavour and strength
- STRONG AND FAIR: Roasted using the world's premium and best coffee beans, which are ethically sourced directly from the Amazon Rainforest, then roasted and ground in the UK - We grow the best quality beans for maximum caffeine, that is why it's expensive stuff. But WOW! it's worth it!
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Our Amazon coffee farmers cultivate high quality Arabica and Robusta beans and get a fair trade price on the coffee and the land they grow it on, strong but fair!
- MAXIMUM CAFFEINE LEVELS: Our very strong coffee is roasted to the ultimate limit, so high in caffeine you can own the night, work and play hard! Don't drink if you need to sleep!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Just the Beans
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Specialist blend Robusta and Arabica
Directions:Grind as coarse for Cafetieres, medium for Filter Machines or fine for Espresso & Stovetops (Bialetti) and enjoy!
Just the Beans
These bad boys are the beans straight from the roasting bays. These are Just the Beans for home grinding to the requirements of your coffee machine. We recommend you freshly grind each serve to maximise flavour and strength.
200% stronger than a cup of normal jar coffee! Not for the faint hearted! Roasted using beans sourced directly from the Amazon Rainforest. The Australia's strongest and fairest coffee. When we freshly artisan roast our coffee we create 3 different end products, it’s all the same coffee! – Sons of Amazon has a rich and intense flavour, and produces a silky and lovely crema with no bitterness.
Sons of Amazon
Through the Rainforest Alliance we have found suitable farms in the South American Rainforest from where we source all our raw coffee. We are passionate about helping farmers, their environment and fulfilling the dream of creating a coffee that is STRONG AND FAIR. Our mission is to fuel and keep you going wherever you go or whatever you do with the strongest and BEST TASTING coffee available. Sons of Amazon coffee is made by a unique team who understand real coffee drinkers who care about the taste and provenance of our coffee, who seek out something different in our brand. We strive for the best tasting and highest quality cup of the Australia's strongest coffee in every bag, roasted in Glasgow, UK.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m a big fan of cold drip and have a tower at home, and was always told to use medium beans (three bean strength) in a cold drip, so though this might be a bit much, but again, no - absolutely brilliant. Lovin It!
Yes, it’s on the pricy side, but you can always have smaller/fewer shots, given the kick it gives you.
Check out the nice crema!
Stay Strong and Rock on "Sons of Amazon"
Top international reviews
Good god damn coffee!
I recommend this coffee very much!
If you’re like me and need the energy boost, you will not be disappointed!
The crema was very impressive compared to some. The taste is perfect for my palate. It is dark, almost woody, with a pleasant aftertaste. Not too bitter just like you have had a really good coffee.
My new favourite bean!
I'm not sure if it's because this is still considered "drip coffee" and not espresso.
For the flavour, I still had to add sugar/Sweetener to cut the taste. Again, was hoping for something where I didn't need to.
Still on the hunt... (or I may just buy an espresso machine)
Will definitely buy again.
Compostable pods was my reason for buying - I can't use single use plastic or aluminium pods with a clear conscience.