Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$26.33 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Ergonomic design : Get to grips with an elegant, super comfortable design, while highly responsive analog sticks and buttons mean greater precision during gameplay
- Share button : Use the share button to upload your gameplay videos and pictures on social networks; Stream live gameplay to Twitch, YouTube and dailymotion or edit your recorded gameplay videos and share them on Facebook and Twitter; You can also invite online friends to play your games with you, even if they don't own them with share play; Touch pad : Guide, gesture and draw with the responsive touch pad, now restyled so you can see your light bar colour from above as you play
- Light bar : The integrated light bar can emit various colours to personalise your experience and add a new dimension to games; It also helps the PlayStation camera track your controller position, allowing you to interact with your games; It also helps the PlayStation camera track your controller position, allowing you to interact with your virtual surroundings while using PlayStation VR
- The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features a built in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting several new audio options in the player's hands
- The Dualshock 4 wireless controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation 4 system, even when in rest mode, or with any standard charger using a USB cable (type A to micro B sold separately)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Language : German
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 13.5 x 3 cm; 300 Grams
- Release date : 29 November 2013
- ASIN : B01GVQUX3U
- Item Model Number : CUH-ZCT2EX/E
- Best Sellers Rank: 11 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Dualshock 4 wireless controller defines the new generation of play, combining revolutionary features with an intuitive design and precise controls. The new model features a stylish matte finish, shows your light bar from above and allows you to communicate data with your PS4 via USB cable.
From the manufacturer
A revolution in your hands
Interact with games in all the ways you're used to, plus some you never expected. More precise analog sticks, inbuilt motion sensors, an integrated speaker and touch controls are just some of the reasons why the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller puts intuitive, inspired play in your hands.
Capture and show off your finest moments with just the push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your PS4 system or livestream your gameplay, all without disturbing your in-progress game.
Get even more precise control with the built-in touch pad that now shows the unique light bar, adding an extra dimension to your games.
Refined analog sticks and triggers
Get the edge with a much tighter sense of control over in-game actions.
See even more of your games with the integrated light bar that glows with various colours depending on in-game action - now visible on the touch pad.
Bring your games to life and hear every detail with sound effects coming directly from your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
Stereo headset jack
Listen to your games in private and hear every boom, bang and blast with an integrated 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones.
Rock and roll as a highly sensitive built-in accelerometer and gyroscope detect the motion, tilt and rotation of your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
USB battery charging
Charge the controller's internal battery from your PS4 USB port, giving you hassle-free charging as you play.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cameron on 7 June 2019
the Dualshock 4 Controller is also ideal for emulating old Playstation games as it has the correct layout
the trackpad is mostly just annoying but it is sometimes useful unfortunately it is almost impossible to click with trackpad without moving the mouse away from the thing you were trying to click and the share button is stupid compared to the select button on older models
i bought two of these controllers the battery life of DS4 Controllers varies greatly one of them starts to get faulty as high as 60% battery occasionally registering buttons presses the user didn't touch it is unclear whether this is due to faulty batteries or problem with the strength of the wireless signal but the other controller seems to be good down to 20% battery which is more the sort of lifespan you would expect
so the DS4 controller despite being one of the best controllers in the market leading in some categories is a mixed bag with poor QA and weird design decisions (a trackpad and a share button really?)
Now I’ve ordered another one and I’m getting get another replacement because this one too, has issues. This time the controller won’t charge and has hardware issues.
Overall I’m dissatisfied with the duel shock controller as many seem broken.
I received a genuine controller, but the box has clearly been opened and the controller itself had signs of (mild) use. Otherwise no issues yet, hopefully it stays that way.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Italy on 16 May 2020
Gestern habe ich ihn zum ersten mal genutzt,aber was dann kam hat mir die Laune auf 180° gebracht.
Sobald man den Controller anschaltet Piept er die ganze Zeit im inneren.Des weiteren hält der Akku bei voller Aufladung an der Orginalen Sony PS4 Ladestation maximal 10 min.Dann ist er komplett entladen.
Die Sticks sind der letzte Witz,die funktionieren so gut wie gar nicht.
Komisch ist das der Barcode von diesem Controller ganz anders aussieht als bei dem PS4 Controller der bei meiner Konsole dabei war.Viel kleiner und kaum lesbar ist der Barcode.
Ich glaube das dieser PS4 Controller kein Orginaler ist.
Das ist kein schnäppchen!
I'm not heavy handed, been using the same PC controller for years, and even if I were I would still imagine that Sony could make controllers that lasted more than a few months.
Despite how comfortable they are to hold, if they can't stand a couple of months of usage, you have to wonder how they're being made.
Bought a 3rd party controller instead, that feels sturdier, a lot sturdier.
The battery in the controller does not contain any markings or markings to match a original Sony controller the main board doesn’t look like any of the versions you can find online either.
The controller is being sold as a legit version of the PlayStation controller yet carries no markings to state that it is other than the PlayStation logo home button.