- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds 5.0 Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear Stereo Wireless Earphones with Mic, One-Step Pairing, Total 35 Hours, Binaural/Monaural Calls, Upgraded TrueFree Plus
- [TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] - Adopt professional upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with high resolution decoder and advanced audio coding technology to deliver extraordinary Hi-fi sound with low latency.
- [AUTO PAIRING & ON-EAR CONTROL] - Automatically power on and enter pairing mode right after out of charging case. On-ear buttons support play/pause, switching tracks, handling phone calls and voice assistant.
- [MORE & LONGER ENJOYMENT] - 3.5-4 hours working time per charge for the earbuds. 9-10 times full charge provided by the charging case. SoundPEATS TrueFree Plus wireless earbuds bring extended playtime and enjoyment.
- [MONAURAL & BINAURAL CALLS] - Built-in microphone in both earbuds enable you to enjoy hands-free calls and voice assistant with single or both earbuds as prefer. Voice comes from both earbuds in stereo mode.
- [COMFORT FIT & WIDE COMPATIBILITY] - Different sized ear tips and in-canel cable-free design provide comfortable wearing. Widely compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices at version 4.0 and above. PS: SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SoundPEATS TrueFree+ Wireless Earbuds
- Unique striped cover for more elegant and gift look.
- Larger capacity charging case supports 9-10 full charge for both earbuds.
Do the Earbuds Work with My Device ?
As long as your device is Bluetooth-enabled with version 4.0 or above, including iOS, Android and Windows.
Not Even Close to 35 Hours ?
The earbuds work 3.5-4 hours per charge. The charging case provides 9-10 times full charge. That's the 35 hours in total.
- If you'd like to connect the 2 earbuds to 2 devices nearby, please pair the left one at first.
- The earbuds will not power off after placing back if the charging case battery is dead.
HIGH & PRO
Advanced professional chipset with Bluetooth 5.0 bring high efficient, stable and reliable transmission, and make sure you enjoy music, videos and calls without latency.
DUAL & STEREO
Support working with 2 devices simultaneously. Built-in microphones in both earbuds support voice assistant and phone calls with single or both earbuds.
UNIQUE & ELEGANT
Unique striped cover and compact lightweight design create more elegant and exquisite earbuds, and make it to be a very decent gift for your loved ones.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound quality: 8 / 10.
There are no issues in the way it handles voice and bass
Good quality calls both on phone or WhatsApp
Does cancel out most of the train hum
At the beginning of a whatsapp call, the other person can't hear me. It becomes normal after few seconds
When a group is talking in high frequency near you, your voice is a little faint on the other side of the call
Comfort and fit: 9/10
Absolutely clean and neat fit
No falling off your ears
Strong magnets so that you don't lose them easily.
Very convenient and useful charging unit
Pause and Play on the buds are very nice
Too easy to press these by mistake
Sometimes connection to the other earbud fails
Connecting to a laptop is not smooth if you bring it back to the phone
Overall: 8.5/10, given the context and price
The sound is great for the usual pop songs I listen to, but honestly lacks in the bass for when I listen to stuff more towards the hardstyle end.
The other concern I had regarding these earbuds was that it might fall out, seeing as there was no lid. Not an issue whatsoever, the magnets inside are super strong and takes a little effort to get the earbuds out.
The only gripe I have with these earbuds are the multi-function button to operate it. It audibly clicks when you try to change songs, and can get annoying if you need to change songs often. Other than that, great earbuds for what you pay for.
Setting them up was a breeze. They’re intuitive and simple to use. Similar the Apple EarPods without the massive price.
The audio quality is exceptional. Great bass mids and highs. All my music sounds amazing.
Clearly I’m really impressed and highly recommend these to anyone looking for an alternative to Apple AirPods.
From box opening, these come with a neat carry case along with a clip to secure to your bag as well as 8 changeable earpieces. The earphones themselves are larger than apple’s power beats however surprisingly they have a very solid build and fit comfortably once on.
The bass is where this unit shines in comparison to the wireless earpods. The bass is much stronger and you can really feel the difference. The multi-function button returns as well as a volume up and down button for easy control. The Bluetooth was extremely easy to connect with a touch of the smart connect button and clearly labeled on the phone as SoundPEATS SportFi
Very affordable $30 AUD compared to PowerBeats $200 AUD
Great Bass which was what I was looking for with the true wireless
8 Changeable earpieces
9hrs battery life on full volume consistent use
Carry case and clip
Feel amazing solid build
Great for gym, sweat resistance
Overall: You can expect your moneys worth with this unit. Where the wireless earpods lack these make up for it. I reviewed these based on my 3 days of usage vs Apple’s PowerBeats which costed me $200! 9-10hrs battery life, solid build and a case to carry them around in. Amazing value.
The more i listen to these, the more they are growing on me. I have absolutely no problems with using these for more longer sessions but at the moment they are going to serve their purpose as my daily commuter ear buds, retiring my old headphones that came with my phone. Its a bit of a no brainer to recommend them, especially at this price.