- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Spice & Co Baharat Spice Mix 45 g
- Spice & Co Baharat Spice Mix 45 g is of the highest quality pure spice mix in a resealable sachet
- Baharat is the Arabic name for “spice mixture" and features in Arabic cuisine predominately in the Gulf States and Northern Africa. Spice and Co.Baharat is a fragrant and exotic blend of spices which varies from the region throughout the Middle East.
- "No nasties" - gluten free, sugar free, nothing artificial - just pure spices…
- Spice & Co are in the business of making you feel good about what you cook for your family and friends.
- Thank you for supporting our 100% Australian, family business!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:Baharat Spice Mix 45 g, 45 g
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 1 x 17 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Spice and Co
- ASIN : B07TRLQNC2
- Best Sellers Rank: 16 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin, Cloves, Sweet Paprika, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Sea Salt
Apply Baharat liberally with olive oil to choice of meat–Allow the spice mix to permeate the meat for 30 minutes prior to slow roasting. Baharat adds a fragrant earthiness to braised lamb dishes or rice, lentil, bean or chickpea casseroles and vegetables such as grilled tomatoes or sautéed spinach.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Baharat is the Arabic name for “spice mixture" and features in Arabic cuisine predominately in the Gulf States and Northern Africa. Spice and Co.Baharat is a fragrant and exotic blend of spices which varies from the region throughout the Middle East. Baharat is not a hot spice but has a warming character predominately from the pepper, cumin, cloves and cardamom. It is well suited to whole joints of meat or cutlets, steaks and chicken breasts. Apply Baharat liberally with olive oil to the choice of meat– Allow the spice mix to permeate the meat for 30 minutes prior to slow roasting. Baharat adds a fragrant earthiness to braised lamb dishes or rice, lentil, bean or chickpea casseroles and vegetables such as grilled tomatoes or sautéed spinach.
From the manufacturer
Pure herbs & spices...
Established in 2009 for people passionate about cooking with quality ingredients. Our range is blended and packed in Australia. Spice & Co is 100% Australian owned and operated and we are proudly exclusive to Independent retailers.
Used on MasterChef since 2012
Spice & Co proudly :
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Nothing Artificial
- No Additives
- Chef created mixes & rubs
Our definition of pure is simple...
Spice & Co Herbs & Spices whether individual seeds, pods, leaves, ground herbs/spices or spice rubs/mixes do not have anything artificial or alien added..
No artificial colours, no flavours, no MSG, no anti-caking agents, no fillers or extenders to bulk out the products ...Just spices!
Gluten Free ?
Yes gluten free as ours are pure spices and contain no additives and packed on a gluten-free production line so there is no cross contamination.