- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Spice & Co Oregano Leaves 20 g
- Spice & Co Oregano Leaves 20 g is of the highest quality pure spice in a resealable sachet
- Oregano is native to the Mediterranean and South America and has a strong peppery and lemon herbal flavour
- "No nasties" - gluten free, sugar free, nothing artificial - just pure spices
- Spice & Co are in the business of making you feel good about what you cook for your family and friends
- Thank you for supporting our 100% Australian, family business
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:Oregano Leaves, 20 g
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 1 x 17 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Spice and Co
- ASIN : B07TV6GR7J
- Best Sellers Rank: 12 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes over feta and drizzle with olive oil - Serve on an antipasto platter. Oregano can be dusted on pizzas and foccacia. Scatter oregano over chicken breasts, lamb kebabs (souvlaki) or white fish fillets with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper - squeeze over fresh lemon and serve with a Greek salad or herbed vegetables. Oregano goes well with feta cheese, tomatoes, eggplant, capsicum, onions, garlic and green vegetables such as beans, celery and artichokes. Add oregano to pasta sauces, vinaigrettes or marinades with olives, capers and anchovies etc. Use oregano when baking whole fish, shellfish with fennel or rustic platters of market fresh root vegetables with balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Oregano is native to the Mediterranean and South America and has a strong peppery and lemon herbal flavour. It is widely used throughout the cuisines of Greece (Souvlaki) and Italy (pasta sauces, pizza etc). Oregano is widely used to flavour oils, vinegar and homemade dressings.
From the manufacturer
Pure herbs & spices...
Established in 2009 for people passionate about cooking with quality ingredients. Our range is blended and packed in Australia. Spice & Co is 100% Australian owned and operated and we are proudly exclusive to Independent retailers.
Used on MasterChef since 2012
Spice & Co proudly :
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Nothing Artificial
- No Additives
- Chef created mixes & rubs
Our definition of pure is simple...
Spice & Co Herbs & Spices whether individual seeds, pods, leaves, ground herbs/spices or spice rubs/mixes do not have anything artificial or alien added..
No artificial colours, no flavours, no MSG, no anti-caking agents, no fillers or extenders to bulk out the products ...Just spices!
Gluten Free ?
Yes gluten free as ours are pure spices and contain no additives and packed on a gluten-free production line so there is no cross contamination.