Hawwwy Spiral Bobby Pins 8 Pack Spin Pins, Easy & Fast Bun Maker Twist Hair Pins for Women Kids, Updo Hair Accessories, Messy Bun Tool, Perfect Small Bun Bobbypins Bobbie Fashion (Black 2 Inches)
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- Still using old-fashioned bobby pins?! Spiral Bobby Pins are the NEW way to bobby pin your hair. Spin pins are easy to use, comfortable & cute too. Receive (8) 2" Hawwwy Spin Spins.
- SPIN PINS MADE EASY Like the name describes, with these bobby pins, you spin them into your hair.-- like a screw! but NO worries, the non-scratch rounded tips will keep your head safe and NO need to 'open up old-fashion bobby pins' with your mouth anymore. Spin pins keeps teeth 100% safe as no teeth is needed for its use :)
- KEEPS HAIR IN PLACE Perfect Bun or Messy Hair Bun, just 2-3 spin pins will do the job of more than twenty bobby pins. Safe money and time with these twist screws.
- QUALITY - WON'T BREAK NOR BEND These spin pins are made out of light metal alloy that won't break like plastic hair pins.
- CUTE GIFTS Receive 8 spin pins. Give it as a gift or keep it to yourself. Check out HAWWWY for more spin pins color options & other hair-life-saving hacks. El mejor moño. Horquillas de tornillo, facil, funciona y son lindas.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NON-SCRATCH TIPS - Unlike cheap imposters, our clips havee rounded ball-tops so the pins wont scratch your scalp. Create the perfect bun with these medium compact size pins for an all-day hold. Perfect for styling your hair for school, work, weddings, or a night out! Directions: Spin the pin clockwise for an all-day hold, spin the pin counter-clockwise to release the pin from your hair. Now also available in GOLD http://a.co/1AxFUkP & ROSE GOLD http://a.co/ddl9M4r
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
They also do a nice job at a french twist and (if you buy a smaller size) hold the ends of braids to your head if you are doing crown/base of the neck crossing pigtail type style SUPER securely, meaning less pins in your laundry, on your floor, in the couch, in the shower, at your significant other's place, etc).
These are my new favorite go to for a lazy lady who wants her hair out of her way and also to look fancy as heck.
No sharp edges. Was able to put them in without even looking at anything but Candy Crush. Have 4 in my hair now and nothings moving.
My head tends to hurt at the end of the day if I have my hair held back with a scrunchie. The spiral bobby pins don’t tug, hurt at the end of the day or leave a crease. I have thin hair and I asked my sister to try it, whose hair is much longer and a lot more thicker and hers held with just two as well.
I bought the back ones, as pictured, and once they’re in the hair you can’t see them. I know they offer them in different colors and thought it might be like a bobby-pin thing, best to match it to the hair color, but I didn’t find that it mattered. So I guess the other colors are mainly for aesthetics.
Now my main reason for wanting to try these is to see if they gave me headaches like a traditional bobby-pins or hair tie would and so far not as much? It just feels hair pulling and a very small headache. But I have a headache problem that I’m on medication for so to not have a painful headache after an hour of my hair being up is pretty great! I might be able to wear buns again without being in a lot pain for the first time in years.
This brand every bit as good as the far more expensive Goody brand - definitely give these a try!