- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Spiral Foods Yaki Sushi Nori 25 g
- It is tasty and delicious
- It is a garnish or flavouring in noodle preparations and soups
- Made of high quality ingredient
- Country of Origin: Australia
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Spiral Foods Yaki Sushi Nori is a garnish or flavouring in noodle preparations and soups. It is most typically toasted before consumption (yaki-nori). A common secondary product is a toasted and flavoured nori (ajitsuke-nori), in which a flavouring mixture (variable, but typically soy sauce, sugar, sake, mirin and seasonings) is applied in combination with the toasting process. It is also eaten by making it into a soy sauce-flavoured paste, nori no tsukudani.