- Save 5% when purchasing 3+ eligible products or 10% when purchasing 5+ eligible products offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.90 delivery
+ $9.95 delivery
Spiral Foods Organic Wakame Sea Vegetable 50 g
- Grows on rocks as deep as 3-10 metres in the sea around the coast of Japan
- Adds an extra dimension to the miso soup flavour
- Dried under the sun to retain its nutritional value and original Wakame flavour
- Contains a rich amount of alginic acid
- Best natural food product for people with high blood pressure
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The most common way of cooking Wakame is in miso soup, where it adds an extra dimension to the miso soup flavour.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Spiral Foods Organic Wakame is an annual Sea Vegetable that grows on rocks as deep as 3-10 metres in the sea around the coast of Japan. It is dark green in colour. It is average length is 1-2 metres. Dried under the sun to retain it is nutritional value as well as it is original Wakame flavour. It is the best natural food product for people with high blood pressure because it contains a rich amount of alginic acid. The most common way of cooking it is in miso soup where it adds an extra dimension to the miso soup flavour.