Sponeed Men's Cycling Bike Shorts Biking Spin Gel Padded Bicyce Wear Half Pants Tights
- EASY MAINTENANCE & SIZE SUGGESTION - Shorts Tag is Asian size that runs smaller than US standard, please check the size chart in Product Description Picture shown,We recommend one size larger to buy,that means if you wear US XL please choose Asian XXL Package includes bike cycling shorts with padding. Wash under 100 degrees F, Hand washing or machine (Put in wash pocket when washing in a machine).Do not brush or bleach for it can affect the quality of your biking shorts
- QUALITY CYCLING SHORTS - This men bicycle shorts,half pants has a great moisture feature and a four-way performance stretch, 6-Panel anatomic design for superior,chafe-free comfort. It is made of harmless high-quality fabric,80% polyester and 20% spandex lycra
- PREMIUM & COMFORTABLE - This bicycling shorts are suitable for all levels cyclists, which includes road biking or mountain biker. It has a quick-dry and breathable feature which makes you feel more comfortable. Silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place,and 3D gel pad in key areas, moisture-wicking
- SERVES AS BEST GIFT - This sports elastic pants with padding,bicycle riding shorts are highly durable. Unlike others cycle shorts do not the skin, it is designed with skin-friendly materials. This is the best gift (with individual nice package) to give to those cyclist freak and they will Very much value it
- SATISFACTION SERVICE - As a brand, we believe in quality our shorts are definitely worth the cost compare to those top brand bike shorts padded. We are cycling supplies manufacturer, we can provide top-level quality and good design, We also accept your special customized ,such as club uniforms, gloves, cycling helmet and arm sleeve etc. If the size issue need to return, Please contact us freely we will send suitable size to replace very quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Men's Shorts Details: Sponeed cycling company have 7-years experience in riding jersey and shorts field,produce all kinds of cycling clothing bike wear and cycling equipment,such as cycling glove,helmet,arm sleeves, bicycle accessories. Our mission is committed to pursue highest-quality bicycle clothing. Biking shorts combination of functional materials and an innovative mesh vent design for riders of all levels. Shorts is made of 80% polyester and 20% lycra with pad breathable, Stretchable and comfortable fit. Elasticitiy braces, cool max silicon gel pad breathable, Original brand, individual packing,High-tech Sublimation Printing
* Size Suggestion:
*Size chart(We recommend one size larger to buy):
(Asia M=US Small): Height:5'3”-5'6” Weight: 110-135 lbs
(Asia L=US Medium): Height:5'5”-5'9” Weight: 135-160lbs
(Asia XL=US Large): Height:5'9”-511” Weight: 155-185lbs
(Asia 2XL=US X-Large): Height:5'11”-6'2” Weight: 175-205lbs
(Asia 3XL=US XX-Large):Height:6'1”-6'4” Weight: 185-225lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only use them for 2 40 minute rides per day (not the same pair daily)
Top international reviews
soft smooth breathable fabric, no chafing.
Just the right amount of stretch
Excellent padding for the money. better than select by pearl. (I own and wear regularly for shorter ride).
The padding are at the right places to allow for more breathability.
The dots are not an issue, they are slightly larger than picture but they still look very good. Many compliments.
Will not cause pain to the delicate body parts, enough space for them to settle.
Easy to go at pit stops
They didn't ride up for me.
I don't have a lot of cons. I think they ride a bit high for shorts for my tastes but I got used to it quickly and now don't mid it at all. This is because they breath well.
I will buy again. I'm an athletic leaner build and these did not come apart or become mishapen.
I can't yet speak to durability in either miles or washes but if I notice anything noteworthy I'll update my review. In the meantime, I'm ordering a second pair 😆
Note that these are marked as "hang to dry", so they probably shouldn't go in the dryer. But they dry quickly anyway. Very happy with these.
Sizing: I wear large for US and bought XL as recommended. fits well.
a touch longer in the leg than other shorts but not significant. Would buy again
After only the third or fourth time using these, I wore them for a short ride, followed by a short run. On the run I felt some discomfort as I was maximum distance from home (irritation in the buttocks).
Upon returning home and shedding the shorts, I discovered multiple raw sores. Extremely painful as the skin was totally exposed, red and raw. Excruciating to shower.
After much Bacitracin soreness went away, but skin still raw and bright pink 24 hrs later. Not possible to ride.
This is an amazing lesson to me, not learned the hard way before: you get what you pay for! Among my cycling shorts, I still use a pair of Descente shorts that must be 15-20 years old (not joking). Plus a couple Pearl Iz shorts that have always been great. If I'm not mistaken, these "Sponeed" shorts are from China, and besides being inexpensive they offer NOTHING but misery. I would happily pay full retail for any Pearl Izumi or Descente cycling shorts, and Iwill today or tomorrow.
Do not be fooled by low price on Sponeed cycling shorts. These are terrible beyond words.
The overall construction of the shorts is excellent and materials are premium quality. They fit snugly throughout (I'm 5' 11" and 165 lbs). There is no sagging or puckering (like I've experienced with Santic shorts) and they're not so tight that they are uncomfortable. They also breathe well. I've been riding in our hot and humid Austin weather and have had no problems with breatheability, irritation or chafing. The padding is high quality, and I haven't noticed any comfort issues on my tush yet.
My only complaint is the blatant advertising on the shorts (large lettering on both legs and a tramp-stamp on the back). I would have preferred something more subtle, but given the price and the quality of the shorts, I'm willing to put up with how they scream their names to the world.