- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Item Model Number: GSZ45071SP18
- ASIN: B07M71DFFX
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 January 2020
- Customer Reviews: 590 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
113,766 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #220 in Girls' T-Shirts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bright colors and bold graphics make this pack of crew-neck tees a must-have pick for distinctive style
- Tag-free neckline for added comfortbecause nothing should get in the way of play
- Anything is possible with Spotted Zebra, unique mix-and-match clothes for boys and girls whose imaginations run wild
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
An Amazon brand - Bright colors and bold graphics make this pack of crew-neck tees a must-have pick for distinctive style.
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I think these are very true to UK sizing! They're a little big on my girl but I don't doubt that being cotton, they will shrink down over time so sizing up was sensible. The cotton is lovely and smooth and the designs and colours are beautiful. The range of colours is in fashion and fit well with leggings I bought from High Street shops this autumn. I'm more than happy with the quality, as these are well made. And my daughter is in particularly in love with the ballerina design (I knew she would be).
These tops are maybe a little pricey at the current price as I write, but like most products on Amazon the prices change. I would say that they are comparable to Tu clothing on quality so that should give an idea of what you're getting!