- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sprite Lemonade Soft Drink Multipack Cans, 24 x 375 ml
- Hit of refreshment
- Lemon-lime flavor
- No artificial colors
- Great with meals
- 24 x 375mL Multipack Cans Soft Drink
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Sprite | Size: 24x375ml
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Carbonated Water, Sugar, Food Acids (330, 331), Flavour, Preservative (202), Sweetener (960).
From the manufacturer
|Coca-Cola Classic Soft Drink Multipack Cans 36 x 375mL||Coca-Cola No Sugar Soft Drink Multipack Cans 36 x 375mL||Diet Coca-Cola Soft Drink Multipack Cans 36 x 375mL||Fanta Orange Soft Drink Multipack Cans 24 x 375mL||Lift Lemon Soft Drink Multipack Cans 24 x 375mL|
|About||Nothings beats the taste of Coca-Cola Classic||Coca-Cola No Sugar is the taste you love with no added sugar||Diet Coke delivers a distinct, unique and lighter taste to Coca-Cola Classic||Fanta is the orange soft drink with a fruity and bold taste||Hard hitting Lemon|
|Great with Meals||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|The perfect serve||Serve chilled with a slice of lemon||Serve chilled with a slice of lemon||Serve over ice with a slice of lime||Enjoy chilled||Enjoy chilled|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was never allowed sodas while growing up, so sodas sort of became something special for me in high school (when I could buy them whenever I wanted). Probably because of this, I drink Coke on practically a daily basis now.
* Coke has "sharper" carbonation than Pepsi
* Coke is tangier, less sweet
* Do not drink canned Coke directly after eating pepperoni pizza - the taste disappears, and for some reason the carbonation is more painful
* Coke does not go flat as quickly as Pepsi, and this is especially true at ocean level
* Canned Coke tastes better than bottled Coke. Fountain Coke is a good compromise
* According to William Poundstone's book, "Big Secrets," the de-cocainization process cannot remove 100% of the cocaine. In effect, you have to drink 25 million gallons of Coke a day to introduce 1 ounce of cocaine into your body. In reality, cocaine *was* completely alleviated from the cola in 1925, when the above statement was probably true.
* Coke is less aggressive with the alternative soda market, competing with Pepsi's strange new sodas only by releasing New Coke, and Coke II. These ultimately failed (like Pepsi's sodas). New flavors that probably won't disappear quickly are Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Diet Coke with Lemon, Diet Coke with Lime, Coke with Lime.
By all means, offer low sugar, Coke Zero and even other flavours if you want to build your market share, but fix the Classic Coke.
Coke was always my first drink of choice. It was rich in flavour, had lots of fizz and was very rich in consistency (it had a thickness / a syrip like feel).
But now it lacks flavour, is almost flat as soon as you open the can or bottle. Don't even think about putting the bottle in the fridge if you haven't finished it, just throw it away. Coke is about the last drink I would consider now. Unless this if fixed, I'll look elsewhere.
Please click helpful if this helps :)
The case contains 36 cans and I haven't checked all the cans yet, but shocked to see the quality of product sent by Amazon. Can't be bothered to return the product as it is too much of an ask to return a complete carton, but would definitely think twice before ordering again from Amazon.