Pour Over Coffee Dripper Stainless Steel Slow Drip Coffee Filter Metal Cone Paperless Reusable Single Cup Coffee Maker with Non-Slip Cup Stand and Cleaning Brush 1-2 Cup Stainless Steel
|Price:||+ $9.05 Delivery|
- 【TOP QUALITY】Our fine mesh stainless steel coffee filter is made of the highest quality stainless steel without using paper filters; the bottom base will stay on and not break; the extra fine wire mesh at the lower part of the filter ensure no grounds end up in your cup.
- 【SIMPLE TO USE】Simply heat the pour over coffee filter with hot water and rinse out, add coffee grounds, slowly pour in the hot water, let the coffee maker drip out the water through the fine pour over filter, and remove the coffee dripper when done, ready to enjoy your drink.
- 【WIDE CUP STAND】 A wide metal cup stand makes our over coffee filter strong, stable and safe to use while you pour the water; It's sized to sit over most single cup mugs and smaller travel canteens.
- 【PORTABLE】Compact and lightweight, the coffee dripper works great at home or work or while traveling or camping.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】You can easily clean our coffee filter, just rinse and wipe it dry or place it inside your dishwasher, and small brush is a gift for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Stainless Steel Coffee Filter
Material : Stainless Steel
Dimension: 6.1*5.3*3.8 Inches
Features : Stainless Steel， Non-slip Cup Stand,Paperless, Light weight ,Dishwasher Safe
Usage : Coffee Cup Partner & Coffee Grinder Partner
Occasion : Perfect for Family，Office ,Picnic，Camping，Festival Feast Party
How to Use?
1.Pour boil water over the dripper.
2.Fill with grounded coffee.
3.Set unit over the suitable cup or pot.
4.Pour 10% of water across the cones.
5.Add rest of water slowly in a circular motion, keeping the water level consistent.
6.Wait for the water to brew, then enjoy your coffee.
7.Using the brush to scrub the filter.
1x Coffee Filter
1x Cleaning Brush
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
- no additional filters to buy
- easy to clean
- water flows through too fast resulting in weak coffee; must pour slowly to get stronger brew
- cone separates from base, presumably for easy cleaning but can sometimes be a nuisance
Probably the most helpful tip I can share about this is to pour the hot water really slowly, or add it just a little at a time. It takes longer but the coffee turns out much better. On the first day, I filled the filter with hot water and it drained through pretty fast and the coffee was really weak. Since then, I have been pouring just a little water, waiting while that drips through, then pouring a little more, letting that drip through, etc. It's time-consuming but the coffee turns out better. I think maybe with the filter completely full, the weight of the water pushes it through faster than if there is only a little bit of water.
That being said, they can be very messy. I recommend setting it in the kitchen sink. I've knocked the whole thing over, more than once, and that is quite a sloppy mess to clean up from the floor, cabinets, counter,...
Why have I bought 4? They make great gifts! We ship them with a bag of local coffee and everyone loves it!
If you found this review HELPFUL, please click below. THX!
"...it’s not the large things that
send a man to the
death he’s ready for, or
murder, incest, robbery, fire, flood . . .
no, it’s the continuing series of small tragedies
that send a man to the
not the death of his love
but a shoelace that snaps
with no time left . . .
the dread of life
is that swarm of trivialities
that can kill quicker than cancer
and which are always there..."
I have so many ways to make coffee: french press, electric drip coffeemaker, percolator, a glass thing that works on the stove... But this is my go-to. It's the easiest to use and allows me to perfectly create a great cup of coffee. I've recently discovered that even paper isn't truly biodegradable, creating methane gas in landfills as it sits there. Knowing that I can make coffee without using paper is a strong positive for me.
UPDATE. I don’t like it to make a cup of coffee, but i am running low on coffee filters, so i decided pop the bottom off this and use it as a coffee filter. It worked great, i made 12 cups in my coffee maker to be sure it wouldn’t overflow. I will be using it now in place of paper coffee filters. Changed my rating to 5.