Pour Over Coffee Kettle with Thermometer for Exact Temperature - Gooseneck Pour Over Kettle for Drip Coffee and Tea (1.0 Liter | 34 fl oz) - Great as a Gift
|Price:||+ $14.55 Delivery|
- BREW PERFECT POUR OVER COFFEE AT HOME: Equip your inner barista with this pour over coffee kettle. Use this gooseneck kettle to make delicious pour over coffee in your home like a pro. *Please note that this kettle holds 1.0 liters but we recommend boiling .7 liter at a time, since boiling at full capacity risks overflow.
- THERMOMETER INTEGRATED | PERFECT TEMPERATURE EVERY TIME: Water that is too hot will burn your coffee. If it is too cold, you won’t extract the full consistency of the beans. Our goose neck kettle comes with an integrated temperature gauge which allows you to brew your pourover coffee at the optimal temperature (195-205°F). Make a perfect cup of coffee every time with our easy to read coffee thermometer!
- GOOSENECK SPOUT | CONSISTENT EXTRACTION EVERY TIME: Smooth water flow is essential in making drip coffee and pour over tea. Our coffee and tea kettle has an easy-to-pour gooseneck spout for precise water flow. Pour the right amount of water and pour at the right speed for a consistent coffee extraction.
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Great as a gift for coffee & tea lovers this holiday season. Give this Christmas gift to your husband/wife, brother/sister, son/daughter, friends/family, men/women, him/her, boyfriend/girlfriend. This pour-over kettle has easy-to-use instructions to turn that special someone into a home barista!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY I 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We provide premium barista-quality coffee brewing tools for the home baristas. We take pride in the quality of our products and back it up with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied with your drip kettle, you are free to return it, within the first year, and receive a FULL refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EQUIP YOUR INNER BARISTA with Barista Warrior's Drip Kettle!
The Barista Warrior Drip Kettle was designed to equip you with a quality kettle so that you can brew pour over coffee like a barista. We believe that the best coffee does not come from coffee machines, and not even from boutique coffeehouses, but from the kitchen in your home. We have created this coffee filter to equip you with a premium barista-quality tool for making pour over coffee at home.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Integrated Thermometer For Gauging The Optimal Temperature (195-205°F)
1.2 Liter at Full Capacity (We Recommend 1 Liter To Avoid Overflow)
Easy to Pour Spout for Precise Water Flow
Easy to Hold Ergonomic Handle
Heat-Resistant Handle To Avoid Getting Burned
Durable Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
Airtight Lid to Avoid Any Potential Spills.
Can Be Used With Induction, Halogen, Gas, or Electric Ranges
Easy to Clean
1 Year Warranty
E-Book Included with 11 Tips to Making Amazing Pour Over Coffee
Press the "Add to Cart" button above to begin making your pour over coffee like a barista.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Love the thermometer as I can precisely control water temperature ... important for coffee, critical for tea!
The built-in thermometer is really nice to have as you don't have to find one that will fit through the holes and get steam over it like other kettles. It can get loose as it is attached with a nut on the inside. This is fine as you can just tighten it when it loosens up. This is also nice as you can remove it later if you feel the need to.
Follow the instructions and don't fill it to the top, like any other kettle. If you need more water, get a larger kettle. I max it out at the top ridge and it does fine. It does not have graduation marks so just use the ridges as markers and after a few coffees you will figure out how much to add each time. Just keep an eye on it and don't let it over boil; this is not a whistle-type tea kettle.
The handle is a hard plastic that feels nice in the hand. There are no annoying ridges from the molding process so it does the job nicely. You do need to worry about burning your hand if you take the top off when it is hot, so just use a towel or something if you need to do that. The handle is nice and the kettle is balanced so you shouldn't feel the need to use another hand to hold the top as you are pouring.
It pours nice and smoothly as one would expect with this sort of kettle, no issues there. With kettles of this type, it come out slow so you don't need to worry about water "clugging" out over your coffee like traditional kettles.
For clean up, I just pour out the extra water and have the lid on top but open as to let it dry. I leave it on the warm burner to make sure it dries out. It shouldn't rust but there is no reason to leave water in the kettle; just take care of your stuff.
Over all, a nice gooseneck kettle for the price. I use it for my pour over brewer so the size is just right and has enough capacity to make a few cups of coffee.
If done soon after boiling the small amount of water that's left will evaporate out leaving it dry and then there's no need for placing it upside down or trying to dry it out.
I've been using mine about 3 months now. Highly recommend.
I've had it well over a year and it still has zero rust and zero leaks. I still stand by this being a great gooseneck kettle.
My conclusion would be that this is a good starter product for someone just trying a pour-over out for the first time, but if you are looking for something more long term, you might want to invest in something higher end.
The lid is designed so that it sort of "sticks" when its closed properly. This would be fine for most other products, but there's a few problems here:
1. This thing is filled with boiling hot water (and is searing hot itself). If, for any reason, you need to remove the lid, you're risking splashing/spilling the water due to the force needed to pull off the lid. Not to mention you need to also then use an oven mitt or something if you're someone who needs to hold the top for extra pour control. This point by itself was my biggest complaint and is the reason I'm uncomfortable using this kettle.
2. Because the thermometer (which is a great feature, btw) is on the lid and acts as a handle, it means you'll be pushing and pulling on it a lot (and, like mentioned, some force is needed to place/remove the lid). Makes me a little concerned for the longevity of the thermostat.
That said, I'm still giving the kettle 4 stars despite returning it. Its still a solidly built kettle and does exactly what its supposed to do. My concerns are mostly my own personal issues and I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who won't be bothered by these things. Not to mention I've always had good experiences with Barista Warrior.
Based off of Amazon reviews, I purchased the produce. Unfortunately, the top end of the handle was chipped off. I contacted Amazon, and they sent a new one. I figured the item might have gotten thrown around in transit and the plastic bit chipped off (picture included).
Purchase 2: Cracked Plastic Handle
The second kettle was cracked in an almost identical place as the first purchase. It looks like the first screw on the handle (first from the kettle) is being over-tightened, causing the plastic to chip. Looks like poor quality control/assembly.
I'll be returning the second kettle and switching to another brand/product.
I should have looked into the capacities of the goose neck kettles a little better. If I were to choose another kettle, it would be the next size up by Barista Warrior.
Overall I'm very happy so far with this purchase. The thermometer on top is very clear and the construction feels pretty sturdy. The handle gets a little warm during heating, but not too hot for me to hold while making coffee.
It isn't too noisy, which was necessary as I use this at my desk with a hot plate at work. Boils the water in about 13 minutes.
The opening at the top is a little small for my hand to fit in, so to clean the inside, I'd need to use a brush with a handle. It might be easy for someone with smaller hands though.