|Product Dimensions||12 x 3 x 6 cm; 23 Grams|
|Special Features||Speed Sensor|
|Item Weight||23 g|
Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball 2.1 Inch Tea Infuser Strainers Tea Strainer Filters Tea Interval Diffuser for Tea
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BUILT TO LAST Please clean and keep dry after use
- Made of good quantity 304 grade stainless steel, anti-rust, scratch and smash, long lasting durability for a long time use.
- Get the job done and easy to clasp shut, brew your loose leaf tea with ease.
- The attached hook lets the ball hang from your teapot or panhandle and is easily removable when your herbs have fully steeped.
- Now you can your old tea bags and enjoy drinking fresh full flavored tea.( Not suitable for small tea loose tea).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rid yourself of your ties to teabags, and welcome the versatility of a tea ball. Able to handle single cups, teapots, and even stockpots, this tea ball can be used for loose leaf tea, bouquet garni, or spices for your winter mulled wine. The attached hook lets the ball hang from your teapot or panhandle and is easily removable when your herbs have fully steeped. Made of high-quality 304 Stainless-steel, the teaball will not rust, promising years of use. ( Not suitable for small tea loose tea) ( Fixed nail material is not stainless steel, but aluminum ) Package includes: 2pcs Tea Ball Strainers
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In the end I see only two purposes for this abomination of a product:
1. As a teaching tool for design students so they can see an extremely bad design that somehow became a product
2. As a teaching tool to the public at large so they can learn that good Amazon reviews do not a good product make. At the time of this writing this product has 899 reviews with an average rating of 3.4 stars. Why anyone would rate this thing anything above the minimum score is beyond me.