Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball 2.1 Inch Tea Infuser Strainers Tea Strainer Filters Tea Interval Diffuser for Tea
- ❤❤IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BUILT TO LAST❤❤ Please clean and keep dry after use ❤❤
- Made of good quantity 304 grade stainless steel, long lasting durability for a long time use.
- Get the job done and easy to clasp shut, brew your loose leaf tea with ease.
- The attached hook lets the ball hang from your teapot or panhandle and is easily removable when your herbs have fully steeped.
- Now you can replace your old tea bags and enjoy drinking fresh full flavored tea.( Not suitable for small tea loose tea).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rid yourself of your ties to teabags, and welcome the versatility of a tea ball.
Able to handle single cups, teapots, and even stockpots, this tea ball can be used for loose leaf tea, bouquet garni, or spices for your winter mulled wine.
The attached hook lets the ball hang from your teapot or panhandle and is easily removable when your herbs have fully steeped.
Made of high-quality 304 Stainless-steel, the teaball will not rust, promising years of use.
( Not suitable for small tea loose tea)
( Fixed nail material is not stainless steel, but aluminum )
Package includes: 2pcs × Tea Ball Strainers
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 16% (16%)||16%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
In the end I see only two purposes for this abomination of a product:
1. As a teaching tool for design students so they can see an extremely bad design that somehow became a product
2. As a teaching tool to the public at large so they can learn that good Amazon reviews do not a good product make. At the time of this writing this product has 899 reviews with an average rating of 3.4 stars. Why anyone would rate this thing anything above the minimum score is beyond me.
A few very tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tea leaved did escape from the tea holder. Actually now that i think about it it could have been a bug or it could have been tea from last time i don’t wash my cups all the time sometimes i just rinse them. Our dishwasher just broke last week so i have to hand wash them and i haven't done that since i was a girl. I really am out of the habit so its just going to take 30 days to create the new habit then i wont have this problem. I really need someone to fix my dishwasher so if you know a good plumber or whoever it is in charge of dishwashers, i’m not really sure, send them my way.
Anyway, i think this product is really worthwhile. I would buy more. Came in a 2 pack but i could really use 3. Wish i had the option to buy a 1 pack but anyway 5 starts!!
Also make sure to wash these strainers and dry them properly after every use, so they don't become rusty.
There’s a little latch that holds the tea ball closed, but we do lose some tea (not too much) because the latch doesn’t seem as tight as maybe it should be. To be fair, we use these often so maybe they just aren’t as tight anymore. Overall, this was a good purchase.
For a number of the teas that I use, it does the job wonderfully, but, unfortunately, there are a few of my flavors where the teas are finer grained in portions of the tea leaves and thus are able to get through the holes in the strainer and into the bottom of the cup. Overall, I like the product and it gets the job done, but I have since switched to using disposable one use tea bags that I can fill myself instead, so that I can make use of a wider range of loose leaf teas.