- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 41.8 x 37.5 cm ; 812 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 839 g
- Item Model Number: 901449
- ASIN: B009VZA8GG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 359 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
46,996 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #106 in Men's Bathrobes
- Includes: 1x Bathrobe
- Dimensions (HWD): Length - 130cm and Chest 124cm. One size fits most
- Wash before first use. Machine wash at 30 degrees centigrade. Do not bleach. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Iron on reverse. Do not iron print. Do not dry clean
- Cool iron. Iron on reverse. Do not iron print. Do not dry clean
- Warning: Keep away from fire
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Star Wars Galactic Empire Towelling Bathrobe Made from 100% polyester One Size Fits Most - This is an oversized robe based around the loose fitting robes worn in the Star Wars Films Black bathrobe with oversized fitting, large hood and sleeves. White Galactic Empire logo on chest
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Firstly, the good stuff:
1) It's huge. The hubby is 6'1" with a 50" chest - typical rugby-player build, and there's oodles of room in it.
2) The design is great - hubby was well impressed and has worn it regularly.
3) The fabric is lovely - really thick, soft and warm.
Now, the 'must try harder':
1) The build quality leaves a lot to be desired. The stitching was going at the armpits after the first was, which was carried out as per the instructions in the label. I repaired it, but then stitching went on the seam on one of the arms, again within a few weeks of owning it. As you'd expect, the gown only has light wear around the house, so it should really be capable of standing up to that without needed stitching up every few weeks.
All in all, a nice item, let down by poor manufacturing.
The hood is not large, fitting snugly around my head but extending a long way past my face. The sleeves are very open and can tend to catch things if you are not careful. The hood can be folded back with no problem, but the sleeves are too loose to stay rolled up.
He was politely - excited ( "oh! a bath robe!"), but not as enthusiastic as I expected.
To enhance the robe experience I showed him that there is much more to it, than just wearing it after shower. Once I woke his imagination, he started to lurk, jump out of the blue, scare me, expose himself, pretending that he is a dementor and on the ocasion - batman.
Overall it is his favourite thing to wear it now, and every time I want to go out I hear "O no!... I have to dress up??!!"
And it is really long! (bathrobe of course)
Since I purchased for husband who is 6'4" it was useless.
I did get an official one afterwards from a high street shop and was fine. Just make sure you get official ones, with official logos, labels and tags :)
I did report this to amazon, and did get a refund :)
This one has threads coming off it everywhere and the material is so thin you can see through the hood when you wear it. Glad I didn't pay full price. Thanks for nothing.
The one I bought 5 years ago was soft and fleecy (despite being synthetic). This feels cheaper and is very highly static. I crackle while I walk and give my self little shocks while wearing it.
Unfortunately despite the classic design I cannot recommend this product.
This item has a massive hoody on it which is awesome for warm night's.
Logo is well machined on and neat, nice baggy sleeves, useful pockets and a great hood.
Perfect for star wars fans, or those just wanting to snuggle up in comfort.
Will get him the Jedi one for his birthday.