Fire Starter Flint Magnesium, Camping Survival Fire Starter/Lighter/Striker with Survival Tool - Compass and Whistle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All in one emergency tools: Magnesium flint, whistle, compass and scraper. It’s suitable for all your Survival needs.
- Mini shape, light weight, space-saving and easy to carry. It is suitable for most outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, camping and other activities.
- Made of magnesium and iron, the material is fireproof, water-resistant and shatterproof.
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature.
- It can be Stroked up to 15,000 times to make a fire and can light many kinds of dry material such as bark, wood , fabric, grass etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How To Use:
Step 1:Prepare inflammable materials, such as paper or branch.
Step2: Place the flint on ground at about 45 degree and 2.5 cm from the inflammable materials.
Step3: Scrape the flint fast to produce some sparks so as to light up the inflammable materials.
Material: magnesium, iron, plastic
Dimensions of the flint: 12*2*2cm (approx.)
Net weight: 48g
Package includes: 1* fire starter