|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0, USB 1.1, USB 2.0|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 11.33 x 1.5 cm; 103.47 Grams|
|Item Weight||103 g|
|Date First Available||28 November 2019|
USB C Laptop Docking Station-YXwin 11 in 1 USB C Hub Triple Display for Multiple devices/4K HDMI/VGA/4USB/100W Ethernet Port/SD&TF Card/Compatible for Type C Laptops MacBook ChromeBook MateBook
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- 【Industry Leader &2019 Innovative Technology】We are the first triple display USB C hub that can support mirror mode/extend mode/video wall mode on the market.Compared to the heavy docking station and other USB C hubs, our USB C hub support triple display,lightweight,portable and powerful with multi-ports to allow you to take it on the go for business travel and more.Built-in advanced dual-core VL817 chip with low power consumption and quicker heat dissipation and higher data transfer efficiency
- 【Triple Display Flexibility】Use our USB C Hub's HDMI ports and VGA port to expand to three monitors, so you can work faster anywhere. Windows system, As long as the computer and monitor support 3840x2160 4K@30Hz, HDMI can display up to 4K, and supports mirror mode, extend mode, video wall mode; Mac system,it supports a single and dual HDMI display up to 4K, It only support mirror mode and non-mirror mode. Non-mirrored mode means that the three external monitors are same but different from laptop
- 【11-In-1 USB 3.1 Type C Hub & Create a Powerful Workstation】1* RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, 1* PD Type C Charging Port, 2* 4K@30HZ HDMI Ports, 1* 1080P@60HZ VGA, 1* SD Card Reader, 1* TF Card Reader, 2* USB 3.0 Ports, and 2* USB 2.0 Ports. It’s compatible with computers, laptops, and smart devices including Apple MacBook, Apple MacBook Pro, Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 inch, 27 inch), Google Chromebook, Google Pixelbook, Dell, US, HP, Lenovo, and many other Type C laptops.
- 【Advanced Networking & 100W Power Delivery Charging】 Our 1000mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port is backwards compatible with 100mbps/10mbps RJ45 LAN. 1 G movie can be downloaded in a few minutes. The PD charging port supports 100W/20V/5A. Our USB Type C Hub provides a high-speed charging experience that allows you to charge your Type C devices, and our LED indicator provides power display to indicate status. Please Note: The Type C PD charging port is only applicable to devices with PD protocol.
- 【4 USB Ports and SD/TF Reader & Super-Speed Data】 2 USB 3.0 ports with a 5gbps data transfer rate and 4.5W (5V/900mA) power output are also compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. 2 USB 2.0 ports are best used for your mouse, keyboard or other low rate devices. The built-in SD and TF slot allows for easy access to files from universal SD and micro SD memory cards with a super speed of up to 5gpbs. Please Note: SD Card /TF Card Can Not Support Simultaneous Read And Access.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YXwin USB C Hub Triple Display
All in One Station
A stylish and portable companion for your USB C laptops and phones. With a built-in advanced dual-core VL817 chip with low power consumption, this hub uses the same heat dissipation technology as MacBook Pro, but with quicker heat dissipation and higher data transfer efficiency, making it safe and reliable when multiports are occupied.
Safe and Durable
Our exclusive multi-protection systems ensure over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection and high-temperature protection.
Only 3.5oz, Ultra-Thin, Aluminum Alloy Design
Our precision-milled and aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure provides the USB C Hub extra reliability against interruptions. No matter where you go, it is always convenient to connect your laptop to your favorite USB devices. Works well at the office and for everyday use. Perfect for vacation and business trips.
Compatible computer and model
apple：Macbook 12inches、Macbook Pro、Macbook Air 2018
Xiaomi：Air12.5/13.3 inches, Pro15.6 inches, millet game book
Asus：Ling Yao 3, Ling Yao 3PRO, Ling Yao X Series, U306/U321 Series, U4100ROG, U5100UQ Series
Dell：XPS13, XPS15, G3/G5/G7 series, Lingyue 5000/7000
Lenovo：Yoga5 Pro, Lenovo Xiaoxin Air 12-inch, Mlix 720, Thinpad-X1、Thinpad-X390、Yogo720/730、C930
Razer：Blade stealth Spirit Blade, Spirit Blade Sneak Edition
HP：Pavlion x2、EliteBook Folio G1
Google：ChromeBook Pixels、PixelBook Pen
Support Windows full range, Linux, Vista
Compatible mobile phone
Huawei：Mate10、Mate10pro、Mate20、Mate20 X、Mate20 Pro、P20/P20 Pro、P30、glory Note10
The above mobile phone needs to use the PD protocol power supply, and the mobile phone charging power supply is within 100mA.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Gigabit Ethernet
- USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port, providing up to 100W and Fast Charge
- 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
- 2 HDMI with up to 4K resolution. This allows you to project your laptop/computer to multiple displays
- VGA (to connect to older displays, such as projectors)
--- Supports 1080p natively
- SD card AND microSD card readers
- Windows discovered adapter quickly
- Solid build
- Large number of connectivity options
- The high number of connectivity options also makes this a bit bulkier for travel
- Can get quite warm when a large number of devices are connected
- Should include 4 USB 3.0 ports instead of 2
NOTE ON MACS
If you have a MacBook, the manual states to do this the first time you use the ethernet/network port:
- System Preferences > Network > click on "+" to create a new service
- Select USB/10/100/1000 LAN > Create > Application ("click on the application showing usb 10/100/1000 lan green". I don't know what the manual means by that.)
It works as expected, and I'm quite happy with it. Most of all -- I no longer have to carry multiple, separate adapters. The two HDMI and single VGA outputs are welcome additions to extend the laptop/PC to up to 3 displays.
Supports triple display via mirror/extend/video wall modes
Solid build using aluminum casing which helps dissipate heat better
Crisp and clear 3840x2160 4K@30Hz
100W max Power Delivery Pass-through Charging 20V/5a
Multiple USB ports for many peripherals
Two HDMI and single VGA
Builds up heat as you use up multiple peripherals, but this is normal for many docks
Could us a small pouch for carry.
Its pretty crazy how much more productive you can be while leveraging 3 monitors. I was a bit skeptical at first, but that rapidly subsided once I had everything hooked up accordingly. I'm liking this hub for working at home, traveling to keep the kids busy, etc. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
In steps the YXWin 11 in 1 USB Type C Adapter.
So far this has been a great little "GOT TO HAVE" item.
My first comment about the YXWin; compared to my HP adapter the YXWin offers a LOT more versatility - I literally can hook up 95% of my older peripherals to this adapter and they all work!!
So lets talk briefly about all the options:-)
The YXWin gives you four (4) USB ports to connect to; 2 which are USB 2.0 and 2 which are USB 3.0. I'm not a Tech guy so I can't quote you download/upload rates, but suffice it to say when I connect a thumb drive or my WD passport up to the 2.0 port I do notice a difference in accessing speed vs. when I hook the same device up to the 3.0 port. 2.0 is definitely slower. On that note, I've noticed that my Samsung Galaxy Tab A will actually display a message telling me to use a more powerful port when connected to the 2.0 port (it says charging is slower). When connected to the 3.0 port I do not receive that message.
I like how the YXWin has two (2) ports for connecting memory cards:-) I can connect both a microSD card as well as a normal size SD card. Since I travel quite a bit I also like the fact that there is an actual Ethernet port that I can plug a hard line into when accessing hotel networks (yes, there are many overseas hotels I've checked in to where the WiFi speed and accessibility were pretty atrocious:-(
There's two(2) HDMI and one(1) VGA port. I love using a monitor or hotel room TV as my monitor so to me that's a great handy feature.
And lastly there's a USB C port that allows me to use this adapter to access ALL those different functions while STILL being able to charge my laptop. Yep, you read that right. I initially lose one of my built in USB C ports on my laptop to plug in this adapter, but the YXWin gives it back to me so that not only can I still charge and run my laptop off A/c but use all the extra ports as well!!! Talk about a bonus:-)
I do wish the cord were a bit longer, as it is from the base to the tip of the connector it only measures 5 1/2". In comparison my HP adapter cord is 15" long. The HP adapter also has a rubberized bottom making it less likely to slip off surfaces.
I'll definitely be updating in a few months to give any more insight gained from continuous use of the product and to discuss it's longevity. It is a little more pricey than other comparable USB C adapters. , but, with all the features, If it's still up and running a year from now I will have EASILY gotten my money's worth from it:-)
The only downside is if your computer does not have a USB C connection plug, (an older model) you will need to buy an adapter. Ironically, the older your computer is, the more likely you will need to use one of these.
After using multiple similar USB hubs and extensions, over the years and had many poor experiences, this was a pleasure to use.