|Package Dimensions||19.61 x 9.6 x 0.89 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||K838|
|Item Weight||18 g|
KAISH Stereo Copper Guitar Bass 1/4 Barrel Jack Cylinder Input Output Jacks with 4 Pins Stereo Or Mono Jack Chrome
Enhance your purchase
- Inside hole diameter: 1/4" (6.35mm); Thread diameter: 11.8mm;
- Length without poles: about 39.5mm; Total length including poles: about 48.5mm
- This is a very good quality Barrel Jack with 4 pins,but not those inferior jacks made in cheap factories
- 4 Pins Stereo Jack (The shorter two pins are main conductor pins); Of course, you can use this item as Mono Jack as well
- Package includes: 1x Barrel Jack
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made of Copper with High quality
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On the positive side - it works. At least so far. The other two barrel jacks that I've had had issues with the discontinuity of the hot signal when you put sideways force on the cable connector (basically, when you sit on a chair and you touch the chair with the connector - it might buzz). This one doesn't, but if the ridiculously tight fit will not loosen up a little in a while, I'd have to replace it, making it a fourth barrel jack replacement. Seems like these things are designed by monkeys or something.