|Item Model Number||68750|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||245 g|
|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 15.88 x 27 cm|
Streamlight 68750 Dualie 3AA Dual Beam Flashlight 140 Lumen Spot Beam and 140 Lumen Downward Facing Flood Light w/Built in Clip and Alkaline Batteries, Yellow
+ $9.36 Delivery
- Three output modes: Spot, flood, both (spot and flood simultaneously):
- Spot: 140 lumens; 7,300 candela; 171m beam distance; runs 18 hours
- Flood: 140 lumens; 80 candela; 18m beam distance; runs 18 hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Streamlight 3AA ProPolymer Dualie with 3 "AA" Alkaline Batteries in Clam, Yellow
From the manufacturer
Streamlight Dualie 3AA 140-Lumen Dual Function Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
- High Lumens 245
- Run Time on High 9.00 hours
- Run Time on Low 18.00 hours
- Beam Distance 171 meters
- Max Candela 7,300
- Powered by 3 “AA” alkaline batteries; also accepts AA lithium batteries
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4
- MSHA Permissible Handheld Flashlight
Available in Yellow or Black
SIMULTANEOUS SPOT & FLOOD MODES
The Dualie 3AA is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 AA battery powered dual function LED flashlight. The Dualie 3AA features a forward facing LED spot beam and a side facing LED flood light that can be used individually or at the same time for enhanced safety. An opposing switch provides easy user activation of desired function(s).
Body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and light weight.
C4 LED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXTREME BRIGHTNESS
LIGHT SOURCE: two (2) White C4 LEDs, impervious to shock. Spot beam utilizes smooth parabolic reflector for tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination Flood beam produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area. Spot and flood beams intersect for an uninterrupted light pattern to eliminate blind spots.
THREE OUTPUT MODES:
- Spot - 140 lumens, 7,300 candela peak beam intensity, 171 meter beam distance, runs 18 hours
- Flood – 140 lumens, 80 candela peak beam intensity,18 meter beam distance, runs 18 hours
- Spot and Flood combined – 245 lumens, runs 9 hours
DUAL FUNCTION INTRINSICALLY SAFE
Impact and chemical resistant Engineered Polymer resin; gasket sealed and vented. Unbreakable polycarbonate facecap and side lens with scratch resistant coating. IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested. Operating temperature: -20 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip grabs onto shirts, pockets and gear for hands-free use.
- Length: 7.00 in. (17.78 cm) Length
- Body thickness: 1.06 in. (2.69 cm)
- Body Width: 1.52 in. (3.86 cm)
- Face cap diameter: 1.86 in. (4.72 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (193 grams) with AA alkaline batteries, 5.9 oz. (167 grams) with AA lithium batteries
- Non-conductive, corrosion-proof
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection
- One-handed operation of all lighting modes
- Ergonomically designed for hand comfort
- Integrated, non-protruding spring loaded belt clip
- Mechanical battery polarity protection
MULTI-FUNCTION AA ALKALINE BATTERY POWERED FLASHLIGHT
WHO WE ARE:
Streamlight is a "hands-on" company, We Listen. We Learn. We Get It.
We have since the company started in 1973, 46 years ago. We learn by doing, we understand what our customers need because we're out there doing what they do, using the same lights in the same ways. We go through firefighters' training. We take courses in low-light shooting. We're hunters, fishermen, outdoor and sports enthusiasts. We believe it's our hands-on, real-world experience that leads to new ideas and innovations that set Streamlight apart. Who knows what we'll come up with next?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Also, it arrived way before the expected delivery date. Almost a week early! Thanks
If I were to do it again, however, I would have bought the version with the magnets as It would work better as a work/trouble light with them. I also feel they could have included a small flat section on the side, or something, so that it could be placed on the ground and point the flood light upwards without it falling over. This would make it better as a work light it you need to crawl under a car.
EDIT: I realized after I wrote this that it can be stabilized from falling over, with the flood light pointed upwards, by simply closing the clip over a short stick or other tool. Problem solved!
I bought this to replace an older flashlight in my glove compartment that finally died. The side beam is excellent for just laying on the ground or somewhere in the engine compartment, allowing light everywhere. The yellow color makes it easy to find if dropped. The clip on the end will catch on your pocket when you try to take it out, but that's good as it will be less likely to drop while moving around. This version DOES NOT have the magnetic end cap.
Takes 3 AAA batteries in the standard weird arrangement, but the batteries slip out and back in easily. Spec sheet says waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes, but I've only tested it for a quick dunk. I have a medium-sized hand and this light fits nicely in it. Overall, a really nice light for the car or camping.