|Package Dimensions||17.4 x 7.6 x 6.2 cm; 38 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||38 g|
Suertree Safty Glasses, Protect Eyeglasses Over Glasses Industrial Glasses Goggles can wear Over Normal Glasses General Clear Safety Glasses with EN166…
- Over Glasses: The goggles is made to wear over prescription glasses, readers or spectacles, in order to allow a perfect vision and highest safety at the same time.
- Various Applications: the safety glasses can be used in various situations, such as woodworking, lab work, mowing, yard work, gardening, medical applications, drilling, grinding, welding etc.
- High Quality Material - Through the mixture of hard and soft components, the goggles fit pleasantly on your ears and nose without causing any pressure marks - Included in the delivery: safety goggles and a microfiber bag to protect the goggles against dust and other hazards
- Integrated side protection - Your eyes are reliably protected against large and small airborne particles through the side protection
- Comfortable Design-Ergonomic design for comfortable, effective use,comfortable moulded nose piece and have Certified to EN166
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Suertree Safety Glasses Goggles
Our glasses are light and comfortable to wear, and have passed the safety verification of EN166
In industrial production, there are always many small items that may hurt your eyes, so our goggles can protect your eyes
Our goggles can be used in many scenarios:
1.Laboratory or work with chemicals
2.Pharmaceutical or medical use
5.Woodworking (for chainsaw dust etc.)
6. Yard work Gardening
7. Drilling, welding, soldering, grinding
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I will buy another pair to always ensure i have them to hand for these sort of jobs
Probably great safety glasses of you don't already wear spectacles but if you do then don't waste your time with these.