Sumind Power Adapter Compatible with Arlo (Replace CR123A), Weatherproof Outdoor 20 ft/ 6 m Power Cable Continuously Operate Your Arlo Camera, Not Compatible with Arlo Pro and Arlo 2 (3 White)
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No longer change the battery: with this power adapter and special designed 20 ft cable, you can let your cameras for Arlo continuous power supply and never have to remove the battery to recharge, very convenient and save time
- CE and UL certified: this camera power supply adapter for Arlo adopts good quality fire shell material and built-in safeguards, has gotten the CE and UL certification, provides a short-circuit protection and effectively ensures safe charging, against over-current, over-heating, over-voltage
- Thoughtful design: equipped with a 20 feet/ 6 m long power cable, this allows you to easily plug it into an electrical outlet inside or outside your house, even if the camera is a little further away, allows you to through the main gate or side door in your house without any scuffing
- Weatherproof and good quality cable: the FFC cable is very thin but bending and tensile resistant, the head fits into the Arlo camera very tightly, which is necessary to make it easily comes through the machine that would still be weatherproof and charging stably
- Easy to install: just a few minutes to install it, simply connect the charger to the outlet, run the cable to your camera, it will fit and stay in the camera very well, no interference from it, make your camera work great
Product detailsColour Name:3 White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.03 x 13.72 x 9.4 cm; 658 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Sumind
- ASIN : B07LH2G1R3
- Item Model Number : 3216561861
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adapter with 20 feet/ 6 m long weatherproof power cable for Arlo (replaced CR123A), not for Arlo Pro and Arlo 2, no need to change the batteries
Save your effort:
This charging adapter and cable set keeps your Arlo continuously functioning and operating. No more ladders. No more tiresome swapping of batteries.
Weatherproof charge cable:
The head fits into the Arlo camera very tightly, which is necessary to make it easily comes through the machine that would still be weatherproof and charging stably.
CE and UL certified:
This power adapter and cable provide a short-circuit protection and effectively ensures safe charging, against over-current,over-heating, over-voltage.
1. This product only works with Arlo, not suitable for Arlo Go, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro2, Arlo Baby, Arlo Security Light, Arlo Q, Arlo Q Plus and any other cameras.
2. Arlo camera is not included; This is not a Arlo product, the mention of Arlo is just to demonstrate the compatibility of this product.
3 x Power adapter with 3.28 feet/ 1 m cable
3 x 16.4 Feet/ 5 m cable
3 x Connection line with converter
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 2 June 2020
As much as I love the concept I will stick to the batteries until I see they come up with something better.
I do not recommend anyone buy these items.
They fit my cameras perfectly and were not too tight as some have stated. Though cord going through the lid and body of camera is thin it seems sturdy enough. As with anything like this be cautious and you won't have any problems. I made a small loop in the thin part of cord to keep it from tearing/breaking. Also, I used staples to mount wire securely (about every 6 inches) all the way to the receptacle where I plugged it in.
Like the fact I won't be replacing batteries and I'm not concerned how often I check the live feed from camera.