Sumind Gutter Hooks Hangers S Clips Weatherproof Plastic Clips for Christmas Holiday Outdoor Rope Lights (216)
Enhance your purchase
- Rope light gutter clips: package includes 216 pack S gutter clips in translucence color, each clip is 3.5 x 1.7 cm/ 1.38 x 0.67 inch (L x W)
- Weatherproof plastic: the Christmas light hooks are made of plastic, strong and secure, waterproof, frost-proof, reusable around the year and year
- Easy to use: simply hang the leading hook over the gutter edge for a secure fitting, don't use around with nails, screws or glue
- Holds each bulb in place securely: ensure that you keep the lights tight to the house, mini and translucence color, unnoticeable from far away, blend into surfaces so the focus stay on your decor
- Functions: these Christmas gutter clips are suitable for hanging your beautiful lights around your gutters outside, the clips hold mini lights, rope lights, Icicle lights, c-7 and c-9 lights
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Precisely positioned on gutter:
A quick simple way to attach exterior lights to guttering.
Practical and beautiful:
Mini S clips in translucence color, unnoticeable from far away, blend into surfaces so the focus stay on your decorative lights.
Strong in plastic material:
Made of plastic, waterproof and frost-proof, grip the gutters or siding tightly, stay in place, don't worry about them falling out after the cold season; Useful to keep hanging wires tidy.
Good for Christmas lights:
These gutter hooks are suitable for hanging your lights around your gutters inside and outside, the clips hold mini lights, rope lights, Icicle lights, c-7 and c-9 lights.
Quantity: 216 pack
Size: 3.5 x 1.7 cm/ 1.38 x 0.67 inch (L x W)
216 x S gutter hooks
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I fitted and hung the lights in one operation and it took no time at all.
I'm going to leave these clips in situ ready for next year!