- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- ASIN: B07Q7SSHWF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 March 2019
- Customer Reviews: 16 customer ratings
SunGrow Guinea Pig Grass House, 11.8x7.8x8.2 Inches, Woven Straw Hut for Sleeping and Playing, Stackable and Portable, Provides Security and Comfort to Small Animals, Edible Home with Double Openings
|Price:||+ $12.36 Delivery|
- ✔ PROVIDES COMFORT AND PROTECTION --- Make your pet guinea pigs feel truly at home by giving them a secure space of their own. The grass woven hut is just as it is found in their native habitat, providing your pet with a sense of refuge and relaxation as he hops inside to take a nap. Use the SunGrow Grass House inside a wire cage to protect your pet's paws from the uncomfortable cage bottom.
- ✔ COMPACT, FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE --- As an added bonus, the SunGrow Guinea Pig Grass House quickly and easily folds up so you can bring it along on family trips, both short and long. Your furry pets will feel safe and secure in their home away from home. When folded flat, the 11.8” x 7.8” x 9” straw hut is stackable and takes up very little storage space.
- ✔ SOFT AND STURDY STRAW MATERIAL --- Handwoven with lightweight, high quality straw material, the SunGrow Guinea Pig Grass Hut is an excellent activity center for your small pets. The hay-like grass is soft on your pets’ paws, claws and teeth, yet durable enough to withstand some nibbling and chewing. The straw home is designed to simulate a shelter that an animal would make for themselves in the wild.
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR MANY TYPES OF SMALL PETS --- Of course, adorable little guinea pigs love the SunGrow Woven Straw Hut; it is also wonderful for other species of small animals. Furry friends like chinchillas, gerbils, dwarf bunnies, mini rex and ferrets enjoy curling up inside the grass house for a nap. Place a ramp so reptiles and crawling pets such as lizards, turtles, and snakes can lay atop the hut and catch some sun under the heat lamp.
- ✔ ATTRACTIVE ADDITION TO YOUR HOME --- Not only is the design of the SunGrow Foldable Small Pet House practical and ergonomic, but it is also attractive and made to match any style. With a neutral beige color and rustic appearance, the grass home fits into any decor. It can also be folded up flat and used as a floor mat or table placement.
Pattern Name: Woven House ( Medium )
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Guinea Pigs Are Great Family Pets!
Hardy and overall healthy pets, guinea pigs are easy to care for and incredibly adorable. Guinea pigs are intelligent, quiet, social and friendly, making them an excellent first pet for a child. They aren’t as fragile as rabbits and are less skittish than hamsters, rats, and gerbils. Not only do guinea pigs come in all sorts of breeds, colors, patterns, sizes, and fur lengths, but they each have their own unique personality. Shy and timid guinea pigs are great for cuddling, while bold and friendly guinea pigs are more outgoing. These amazing little creatures purr, squeak, squeal and popcorn, a super cute behavior in young guinea pigs when they are happy or excited. Satisfies your Pet’s Curiosity Instincts!
Small furry animals have an inherent instinct to scurry about and explore their surroundings. Introduce your small pets to the 11.8” x 7.8” x 9” rectangular Guinea Pig Hut from SunGrow to fulfill their intrinsic desire to burrow, rest and nest. The SunGrow Folding Grass House is a handwoven hideaway that adds a fun flavor to your furry friends’ everyday playtime. Chinchillas, guinea pigs, holland lop rabbits, and other fuzzy pets will enjoy laying, sleeping or hiding in the straw woven hut. Along with using the grass house as a home for your pet, it can also be used in a game of Treasure Hunt. Hide small treats in between the layers of grass so that your pet spends time exploring and foraging.
|5 star 47% (47%)||47%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 24% (24%)||24%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|