SunGrow Rabbit Hay Feeder Rack, 7x6 Inches, Mess-Free Food Dispenser, Keeps Hay, Alfalfa and Other Grasses Dry, Ideal for Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas and Hamsters
|Price:||+ $11.54 Delivery|
- ✔ NO-MESS HAY DISPENSER FOR RABBITS--- Hay plays an important role in a rabbit’s diet. How you provide this source of fiber and nutrients to your bunnies is also important. Rabbit Hay Feeder by SunGrow helps make a pleasurable meal time in an organized manner keeping hay, alfalfa and other grasses dry and clean. It can also hold an ample day's supply with a little left-over for your energetic nibblers.
- ✔ PROTECTS YOUR BUNNY’S FOOD FROM DIRT--- One of the valuable advantages of having this hay rack is that it keeps your cottontail’s food off the floor. Scattered hays are most likely to get soiled by urine or feces. Not only that, chances are, she gets to eat the ones inside her hutch that she has been walking on or sitting on. Having a reliable food dispenser will surely keep your bunny away from such unpleasant situation.
- ✔ EFFORTLESS CLEANING --- Cleaning this state-of-the-art hay manger is also as easy as using it. Simply discard unused food, wipe clean with damp cloth and mild detergent. Wipe off again with a clean moistened cloth to remove any residue left. Dry fully prior to returning it to your pet’s hutch.
- ✔ STURDY AND SPRING LOADED--- Made from metal and hard quality plastic material, it provides durability to accompany your herbivore pet in all his growing years. This dispenser measures 7” (height) x 4” (depth) x 6” (width) and includes a spring loaded wire mesh cage which is about 6” (height) x 4” (width) that can hold the food up to a suitable height for eating. Aside from being used with rabbits, this is also ideal to use for other small animals such as guinea pigs chinchillas, hamsters and t
- ✔ EASY TO INSTALL AND USE--- Installing this convenient feeder is also uncomplicated. You can just directly connect this to any wire cage. To fill and refill your pet’s supply of food, you just have to lift the spring held bar.
Pattern Name: Feeder Rack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A rabbit’s day is always complete if fed with enough hay. They grow and flourish healthily once this is available to them at all times since this is very helpful for their digestive system. How you present and supply this fiber and nutrients source is also as essential to keep them vigorous. It is crucial to find solution of keeping the hay dry and clean at all times. Rabbit Hay Feeder by SunGrow is a perfect partner in making meal time more pleasurable for these enthusiastic eaters.
This white hay rack with metal holder dispenses food conveniently in an organized manner while reducing wastage and frequent refills. Your jumpy fellows are also assured of a clean and unsoiled food since hays are being kept securely in a durable, spring-loaded wire mesh. There are less chances of having scattered hays being soiled by urine or feces and for her to eat the same set of hay that she has walked or sat on.
Easy to use, install and clean, this also offers comfort to pet parents. This makes taking care of your cute bunnies a more enjoyable and fulfilling activity.
Make sure that Natural Rabbit Chew Toys is also available inside her hutch as having something to chew on aside from their daily food supply is also important since their teeth grow continuously throughout life. To create a more natural environment and to have a place to rest after an active play, consider having a Portable Grass Bed as well.
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
If you have a plastic eater, skip this and get a wire hay rack. Without thinking, I put one of these in my plastic-loving rabbit's cage. Even though it's hard plastic, like a dog with a bone, she gnawed the edge down quite a bit in less than 12 hours overnight.
The other two rabbits don't care to eat plastic, so the one I bought for them is being used.
I don't understand problems people claim they're have attaching it to the cage, and having to mount it sideways. Sure, rabbit cages have horizontal bars, but every one I've ever seen has always had ones running perpendicular for sturdiness. I mount the rack on one of those.
It is easy to cross thread the plastic cap that's used to hold the rack onto the cage. Also, tighten it only until the rack stops wobbling; otherwise it's a pain to unscrew.